Thoughts on Pacific Coastal cruises

rkkunk

I've done the winery tour in Ensenada and it's by far the best thing to do in that port. There is a nice golf course (Bajamar) that I've done an excursion to and it's really nice too.

I will also say in Ensenada's defense we took a ship excursion there once that was an unexpected surprise. It was very inexpensive and it took us out of the port into their wine country. We went to 3 wineries and one was actually pretty decent.

Yes, the Ensenada wine country is in the Valle de Guadalupe. We have been there several times driving through. We like the wines at L.A. Cetto. Mexican wines are gaining a reputation for being a real sleeper in the wine business.

Yes, the Ensenada wine country is in the Valle de Guadalupe. We have been there several times driving through. We like the wines at L.A. Cetto. Mexican wines are gaining a reputation for being a real sleeper in the wine business.

L.A. Cetto - that is the really nice one we went to! I look for their wine now when I'm in Mexico.

Oh, good to know in case I need to convince my husband when booking another Coastal :D

It's nice, some holes right on the ocean, kinda Pebble Beach esq... The pics are from my very first cruise in 2004, a 4 day Mexican Riviera aka booze cruise on Carnival. I beat the "pro" from the ship:D.

baja.jpg.d3f499b19e521fd6d398234c2e5cab6b.jpg

baja2.jpg.34ac0a86eee9981b1926a9ffc1382584.jpg

baja3.jpg.918bec34f4c45071de7fe6e59ce4cffb.jpg