Anybody just off the Brilliance

Tcat1998

I have family boarding today. I can shoot them an email and ask once they board.

Thank you very much.....one way to get to know who the Activity Manager is, is by looking at the cruise compass. Often times the Activity Manager co-hosts the Morning Show with the Cruise Director.

Thanks!

Interested in how the ride in last night was, saw the gulf had 10-14 ft rollers...:eek::cool:

I can tell you that the ride out last night was wild. Seas were fairly tough, but the wind was a killer. Lots of motion, as warned by the captain. Today has been better but we have already skipped our first port...Grand Carmen. Going to Costs Mays instead.

Cayman is toy rough.

I can tell you that the ride out last night was wild. Seas were fairly tough, but the wind was a killer. Lots of motion, as warned by the captain. Today has been better but we have already skipped our first port...Grand Carmen. Going to Costs Mays instead.

Cayman is toy rough.

Thanks for the info jake and audome! I thought it might be a bit interesting with the recent weather. Hope it wasn't too bad. ;)

The Activity Managers name was Flabio I Believe He is the one in the Tutu.

The Cruise Director is in the other picture.

Flavio is probably on until sometime in March.......and that CD is Jerome Sueur and we enjoyed him very much.....cool dude! Thanks for the confirmation!

Interested in how the ride in last night was, saw the gulf had 10-14 ft rollers...:eek::cool:

Bit late in responding.

We were in a balcony on deck 8 port side hump so I could hear the wind all night, but the trip in was smooth considering the weather.

Internet did not work while in port. It was usable but fairly slow at other times.

Activities Manager was outstanding! He made the Quest an overwhelming success.

While I find staff on most RCI shops to be nice, the staff on this cruise were absolutely fabulous! I didn't encounter anyone who wasn't helpful or friendly. I took my two best friends on their first cruise and they were overwhelmed. One was very seasick the first 24 hours but had a great time in spite of it.

Internet did not work while in port. It was usable but fairly slow at other times.

Activities Manager was outstanding! He made the Quest an overwhelming success.

While I find staff on most RCI shops to be nice, the staff on this cruise were absolutely fabulous! I didn't encounter anyone who wasn't helpful or friendly. I took my two best friends on their first cruise and they were overwhelmed. One was very seasick the first 24 hours but had a great time in spite of it.

Glad to hear that Flavio Maeda made the Quest an overwhelming success working with Jerome (I imagine, since he should have been the CD).

Varies between slow and really slow.

:mad: NO!! :D

the staff on this cruise were absolutely fabulous! I didn't encounter anyone who wasn't helpful or friendly. I took my two best friends on their first cruise and they were overwhelmed.

Great! 2 more cruise addicts, that's what i like to hear! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
But better than Rhapsody, where the internet just stops for several minutes at a time.

Sounds like Vision, where it took 20-30 minutes just to connect to your email server!! Not kidding....

Please be better on Brilliance!