Does anyone know how to email or contact the Future cruise desk on Carnival Breeze?

Galleon1234

I sure would appreciate someone letting me know. Also, how is the best way to get an appointment. I never see them there much on the ship. There is always a long line. Are they available the day you board?

Thanks for any info!

Edited by shadow1234

I would sure like to know if this is possible. Considering they are available for just a few hours on the cruise I have a feeling that contacting them while you are not onboard would probably be fruitless.

The best thing to do is check the Fun Times each day. On the back they have the OPEN TIMES. The Future Cruise Desk is listed there with it's hours. I found some Fun Times for the itinerary for our upcoming cruise on the Conquest and it shows the Future Cruise Desk is open on Embarkation day from 5 to 8 PM. So grab one of those when you get onboard and check to see if it is open on that day. If not check each day.

I checked my Fun Times from the Magic out of Galveston last year. The cruise desk wasn't open on Embarkation day but had some hours on all the other days. But most of them were during dinner time. At least for us since we had Early Dining. They seem to be open from about 5:30 to 8:30 PM on a lot of the days.

Edited by luv2trvlnow

Exactly! They are the hardest people to catch up with. They are hardly ever open when I am available. Guest relations says that can't help. Sure wish Someone knew how to contact them prior to boarding. I have several cruises I want to book.

Hi there

The key to finding them without a lineup is to get to their desk early in the cruise.

Once they start telling people about them, the lineups begin. You can't reserve a time to see them, otherwise why would anybody line up to speak with them.

One tip would be to have all your information and prices available to you when you go to him. For most of these people it is a slow enough process at the best of times. If you are trying to book a number of trips make sure you know which cabins you would like to book and how much they are going for. Also make sure they book the "rate" that you want...specify and verify, you don't want to have to go back to make changes.

hope this help

Exactly! They are the hardest people to catch up with. They are hardly ever open when I am available. Guest relations says that can't help. Sure wish Someone knew how to contact them prior to boarding. I have several cruises I want to book.

There were a couple of sea days where they were open for a few hours during the day. We went then and got in line before it opened and booked our Conquest cruise coming up in April. I was the 5th person in line. And the line got much longer as the time went on. People were still in line when the desk was supposed to close but he did stay and take care of those people.

Maybe the Breeze hours will be similar to the Magic hours since the Breeze took over the Magic's itineraries in Galveston.