Bow Access on Oasis of the Seas

LEMJMcC

I read some older posts elsewhere indicating that public access to the bow heliport on the Oasis of the Seas was restricted. :eek: On my last two cruises (Brilliance and Freedom) I thoroughly enjoyed getting up early to watch the sunrise from the very front of the ship - a great place to start the day with prayer.

Can anyone recently off Oasis tell me if this location is accessible? It would such a shame if it's now off limits.

Thanks.

Edited by LEMJMcC

Oasis class ships do not have freely accessible routes to the bow. You need to be invited by officers for special events to go out there.

Freedom, Voyager, and Radiance class ships all still have free access (weather permitting).

I read some older posts elsewhere indicating that public access to the bow heliport on the Oasis of the Seas was restricted. :eek: On my last two cruises (Brilliance and Freedom) I thoroughly enjoyed getting up early to watch the sunrise from the very front of the ship - a great place to start the day with prayer.

Can anyone recently off Oasis tell me if this location is accessible? It would such a shame if it's now off limits.

Thanks.

Oasis, Allure and Harmony have always been off limits to the general public, accessible only by invite for a top tier event such as a sailaway from Nassau or Labadee

Oasis, Allure and Harmony have always been off limits to the general public, accessible only by invite for a top tier event such as a sailaway from Nassau or Labadee

Even that has gone away. I haven't seen or heard of a top tier event out there in almost a year. (Not paid attention to Harmony)

Its become a minor point of annoyance an preoccupation with me. :o I paid for the alll access tour and the group in front of us went out there and our group didn't because or Brit was too lazy. At this point, I want it just because I can't have it. ;)

Thanks.

You can gain access by doing yoga on the helipad, if you truly want to get out there at least once.