Celebrity Solstice to Alaska June 30-July 7

Ladytee47

Hello

I just wanted to know if anyone knew what the temperature would be in Ketchikan, Juneau, Tracy Arm, Cruise Inside Passage and Skagway during this time. I am trying to figure out what type of clothes to pack.

Thanks.

That's a tough one. It could be cold or, like it was for us 2 years ago and in the 80s in Juneau! DH spent several days in shorts! I always pack layers for cold and a pair of capris, just incase!

I've cruised to Alaska 10 times. Best advice I have is to pack layers and waterproof shoes and jacket. You just never know what the weather will be like. I've been rained on during some cruises and gotten sunburned on others! Have a great sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've cruised to Alaska 10 times. Best advice I have is to pack layers and waterproof shoes and jacket. You just never know what the weather will be like. I've been rained on during some cruises and gotten sunburned on others! Have a great sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Absolutely, can't stress enough the layer clothes packing. For example when the ship pulls up to Sawyer glacier it is going to be in the 30s and probably raining. A couple hours later when you are in town it could be in the 70s.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!! Thanks everyone for the advise, I will pack layers and my husband will be happy if I just take him some shorts! :D He is only cold when its in the teens!

Its our first time in Aqua class and I am so excited about this room! So many people say that they love it! I think I will be a Celebrity cruiser for every!!:D