AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Here are three different promo codes i have recently used.

3/16 2partywithus worth 2,000

3/17 welcome2rewards worth 1,000

3/20 welcome2savings worth 1,000

Plus of course the original 5,000 and 10,000 for the app. Got 1700 in cards so far, with 200 left to buy tomorrow,

I tried for my cards today all sold out! My cc was charged what a mess

That happened to me too because the site wouldn't let the order go through due to some kind of error but charged my card 5 times. the pending charges all dropped off about 2 -3 days later for me.

I checked out, just like normal. Got normal email but did not get the GC# email. Hum? I am wondering if the pending on my credit card will just fall off.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Forums mobile app

It will.

I think I figured it out with this site: if on the page where the cards are, the green button says "see details," then the cards are actually not in stock. Only you don't realize that until you go all the way to the end of the process and hit submit to place the order. If the green button says "add to cart," then the cards ARE in stock.

I won't try buying another one again unless the button actually says "add to cart." I had a $450 hold on my card behind this last week. It fell off two days later.

It will.

I think I figured it out with this site: if on the page where the cards are, the green button says "see details," then the cards are actually not in stock. Only you don't realize that until you go all the way to the end of the process and hit submit to place the order. If the green button says "add to cart," then the cards ARE in stock.

I won't try buying another one again unless the button actually says "add to cart." I had a $450 hold on my card behind this last week. It fell off two days later.

The e-mail cards are still working. I had to get my card number from the AP (email didn't come through) But all is good and cruisecash is purchased. So far I have saved $300 plus using gift cards from Verizon, AARP and Drivesmart.

Thanks for sharing info!

Bobbi

Was able to get my final 200 this morning. Have saved 580 between Allstate, AARP and Verizon on my 5800 worth of cards, plus the 200 worth for free from the Carnival MasterCard through Barclays. Now my cruises are covered including all peripheral expenses for Horizon in 2018 and 2019, each for 8 days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

The e-mail cards are still working. I had to get my card number from the AP (email didn't come through) But all is good and cruisecash is purchased. So far I have saved $300 plus using gift cards from Verizon, AARP and Drivesmart.

Thanks for sharing info!

Bobbi

I'll call them cause damn if I wasn't told by someone the same thing this morning. So I try it. Just a $50 card. Get all the way to the end, hit the button then get a message saying this product has been sold out! ***? Lol. Another hold on my card that I figure will just fall off.

I've been buying them for years through Verizon and AARP. Drivewise is not working out for me. Stick with what you know I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Yep I just got sold out too!! Cc is pending!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And you went all the way through the process?

What amount card did you try to buy? Asking because not even 10 minutes ago I was on the phone with them and the lady said they had a "ton" of $100 cards.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

About 2 or 3 hours ago I tried for a 50 and 100 she said to try a different device so I tried my phone sold out used my laptop now I have a pending charge on my debit card! But my phone it said sold out and didn't go thru!! So frustrating

About 2 or 3 hours ago I tried for a 50 and 100 she said to try a different device so I tried my phone sold out used my laptop now I have a pending charge on my debit card! But my phone it said sold out and didn't go thru!! So frustrating

I wonder if you were talking to the same person. lol. She asked me if I wanted to try again on the phone with her using my cell. I was on my laptop. I declined. I used a credit card both times so the holds are no big deal but very annoying. I want the cards! If they aren't available, don't have the system set up to go all the way through the process then get denied. GMAB. :mad: