AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

How are you all non-Allstate customers earning points? I used my first 5,000 but need 2,000 more. I watch the videos but nothing changed.

The videos should have been 200 points a pop. You might watch them again and contact customer service if they don't post the points. Have you signed up for the Drivewise App?

I got 5K points just for joining and another 2K for entering in a promo code. That's was enough for 7 $100 cards.

Did the 5000 show automatically? I downloaded the app but it says my balance is 0😕

Thanks for all the replies. I will have them emailed as well.

I also downloaded the DriveWise app to my smartphone. I drove to work and back (about 13 miles each way) and I earned 10,000 points. I guess it uses the gps on the phone to track your driving.

I am not an Allstate customer. Just an FYI, if you want to earn points quickly.

5000 points for signing up

2000 points for putting in a code

10,000 for driving

Total 17,000 points in one day.

I figured out the logging into rewards and found my welcome 5000, forgot to write down the bonus code though. If anyone signs up, please post it here.

Thanks all!!

"2000 points for putting in a code"

I signed up and was able to add $500 worth to the cart, go to checkout, enter my cc information, review order, but then when I push submit order it then states they're out of stock. Long process to go through just to find out they're not available...:(

i figured out the logging into rewards and found my welcome 5000, forgot to write down the bonus code though. If anyone signs up, please post it here.

Thanks all!!

"2000 points for putting in a code"

partywithus2

To apply it to your carnival account you can do it online under your booking click on the payment button s left the amount your going to pay then you have to enter each card and pin separately when you have them all entered make sure you hit the submit button at the bottom I didn't the first time and thought I really messed up. Sailor05 you might try the 50 dollar ones they have they are on the second page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a link for a site I can use my laptop with? The mobile app is broken to sign up and get a user name and log in.

The allstate rewards site wants me to contact an agent to get signed up. not gonna do that!

Keep trying the app. The first few times I tried it, it would not let me create an account either. But once you go set up your account, its much easier than VZW. The cards are available now. I bought $500 two days ago and $100 just now.

partywithus2

does anyone know how long it takes to get your points loaded when you sign up for the app? Or even the email that has the activation code? I finally got a log in!

Also, where do you put the promo code?