Just off Regal. Any questions?

Mel2421

What is the difference between the Horizon Court and the Horizon Bistro?

They are next to each other and look pretty much the same as you walk from one to the other. The carpet changes and possible the tables/chairs are a little different.

Mostly the main food difference is that desserts will be in the Bistro section.

Was a dining room open for embarkation? Is so, which one?

How was the food in the MDR in the evenings?

Yes one of the dining rooms were open on embarking. I believe it was Concerto we ate there. Food was good at the MDR's we ate at the MDR every night except for one. Enjoy!

Did Princess charge your credit card each day, or did you only get one charge at the end of the cruise? We have always seen only one charge, but several posters on this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2453537 indicated they were being charged daily. One was from a Regal Princess cruiser.

Did Princess charge your credit card each day, or did you only get one charge at the end of the cruise? We have always seen only one charge, but several posters on this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2453537 indicated they were being charged daily. One was from a Regal Princess cruiser.

We only had 1 charge on the last day.

Another coffee question. Is the coffee in the Lido brew? We are soon going to be on that ship and I need brewed coffee as I put meds in and if it is not brewed it gets nasty. So i buy a coffee card and go to IC.

Thanks,

Rita

Hi! We're sailing in three weeks (7 day Caribbean), and I'm in planning mode, so your offer comes at the perfect time. Here are my questions:

1. Are there formal nights? One or two?

Thanks!!

Just a clarification. If you are on the Western Caribbean cruise, then there are two formal nights; nights 3 and 5. The reason for these unusual nights are: day 3 is the first sea day, and day 5 has an early departure time from Grand Cayman.

Another coffee question. Is the coffee in the Lido brew? We are soon going to be on that ship and I need brewed coffee as I put meds in and if it is not brewed it gets nasty. So i buy a coffee card and go to IC.

Thanks,

Rita

Yes, it is real brewed coffee. The only syrup that I saw was for pancakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off Regal Western Caribbean and wanted to share two points with the forum:

1. We did club class which, whilst largely pointless for Elites, has a saving grace of the club class dining on Deck 6 which was excellent, nicely done and subtly different with extra menu option cooked (OK - finished off) in the club class area. Downside is it was never over 30% full any day but couldn't see any queues on the normal line.

2. The central crew staircase is being quietly refurbished for passenger use with half of it done already - seen when attending the muster. The preparation work is to install wood effect panels over the steel structure and better handrails but no carpeting yet. Clearly a work in progress but good news as much said on the subject already.