Inside Access Tour

cruiserloser99

A few questions on Celebrity's Inside Access (behind the scenes) tour on an S-Class ship...

1. What is the cost?

2. How long does the tour last?

3. How do you reserve space since I don't see this offered on the website?

4. For those who have taken this tour, was it worth the cost?

Thank you!

A few questions on Celebrity's Inside Access (behind the scenes) tour on an S-Class ship...

1. What is the cost?

2. How long does the tour last?

3. How do you reserve space since I don't see this offered on the website?

4. For those who have taken this tour, was it worth the cost?

Thank you!

1. $99/person

2. 2 hours

3. You can sign up and pay for it under the "Shore Excursion" tab on your online Cruise Planner usually... if it's being offered, usually on Sea Days.

4. Yup- very interesting, each time we've done one on different lines, and hear good things back from friends who have done some we have not.

Enjoy!

Did one on Solstice Xmas/New Years cruise and I loved it. Can't remember what cost was as my dad booked it online before we went for both of us.

My only disappointment was the lack of respect some of the other guests on the tour demonstrated given we were hanging out and gawking in people's workplace. "Stay to the right," We were instructed but nope people just did their own thing and got in people's way.

But other than that I was fascinated by it!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

Just took this tour on Reflection last week. Bridge tour, engineering, laundry services (amazing what 16 staff have to do each day), galley, kitchen stores, and more. Very interesting and the opportunity to ask questions and take lots of photos. While less expensive than the Princess tour, the Celebrity tour does not go to the medical bay, theater behind the scenes and other engineering areas that Princess does. Princess also provided appetizers, drinks, and several gifts including your photo with the captain. We found both tours worthwhile.