Oasis of the seas specific drink question!

Dixie1337

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if Oasis of the Seas has clamato for Caesar's and tia maria for black russians (I know a lot of people make them with kaluha but my husband's preference is tia maria)? And also if we need to go to a specific bar to get them? This is a pretty specific so I'm not sure if anyone will actually be able to answer but thanks for your help!

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if Oasis of the Seas has clamato for Caesar's and tia maria for black russians (I know a lot of people make them with kaluha but my husband's preference is tia maria)? And also if we need to go to a specific bar to get them? This is a pretty specific so I'm not sure if anyone will actually be able to answer but thanks for your help!

We met a couple of guys on Brilliance who like drinking Caesars, and they told us they always have to bring on their own clamato.

On our last Liberty Cruise (out of FLL) we had no trouble getting Caesars at any bar we asked for one but mostly at the Hoof & Claw Pub and the Plaza bar in front of Windjammer. My favorite was a BLT Caesar. I don't think they were using Mott's brand clamato but some other brand or maybe even a house blend, but it was fine to me. I know this does not specifically answer for Oasis but I would be surprised if a ship as big as Oasis, that caters to so many Canadians would not have some sort of Clamato on board.

EDIT: BLT Caesar was not listed but BLT Mary was, so they would just turn it into a BLT Caesar. Bacon, Romaine Lettuce and cherry tomato.

honeymoon3.jpg

Don't know for sure about the Tia Maria, but in the new deluxe package documentation, in the list of available liqueurs, Kahlua is listed but not TM. I did find it listed in a Drink menu from 2013... so perhaps... might still be onboard.

dp

Edited by dpostman

I cruised on Freedom in 2015 and they had a Bloody Mary table set up on the promenade. They had all kinds of fresh ingredients and you could pick what you wanted. I don't know if thus is normal or a one time thing. Best Bloody Mary I've had. I'll be back on Freedom in April. I really hope they have it again. Anybody know?

Just wondering what the procedure is for bringing wine on board?

The cruise line does not specify if you should carry on the wine, or put it in checked baggage. If you put it in checked baggage, there's more potential for having your bags delayed by security and breakage.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Oasis Feb 5-12 and there was Clamato. I had Caesar almost every day (they didn't have much other than olives for garnish but that was ok)! That was from the solarium bar or any of the pool bars. Every time I ordered one they would say you must be Canadian!