Grandeur--Cabin 7652

Yes Ive googled it, binged it with very little turning up (most of what Ive found has brought me back to cc but just general stock photos and info which is more than not inaccurate you should have saw the pics of our cabin had of our last cruise was nothing like our cabin. Friends of ours that were just on their 57th cruise said most of the stock photos looked nothing like the cabin actually did... BTW they are in SEPA as we just moved out of the area.

Yes, I have had the same experience as S Morgan.

I have googled and got pics that were stock JS photos, or cabins that were from other Vision class and Radiance class cabins.

SMorgan if you can come back and post a pic after your cruise. Would really like to see actual photos.

For some reason I believe that the cabin has the same amenities as other JS cabins except there is no walk in closet. I am not sure where I read that.

We sailed on Grandeur in May. We were in aft junior suite 7152. [on the other side of ship--but, same cabin]

This was our first aft cabin and the balcony was great. We had 2 chairs with a dining height table and 2 loungers with a low table. The sunsets were beautiful on the days we saw the sun. The partial overhang provided some shade and I did a lot of reading on the balcony. The cabin was mostly quiet but we did feel vibrations as we arrived/left ports and when the Captain would maneuver the ship. We could hear some noise/music from the South Pacific Lounge on deck 6, but we were seldom in the cabin during the times the lounge was in use. We enjoyed having a bath tub rather than the shower tube with the clinging curtain. A couple of negatives are that the aft junior suites are narrower [and smaller] than the ones on the two sides of the ship, only the corner JS aft have a walk in closet and they are also, a long walk.

Sorry--I tried to post a pic--but, it did not load.

There is a thread named "Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!"

Although you asked about 7652, there is a post on cabin 7654, next door to your cabin. It was posted in 2014. There are photos that may be of interest to you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43050798&postcount=441

There's also a post on 7650. No photos but it does have comments.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42306671&postcount=395

The "corner" aft cabins on deck 7 of the Grandeur are the only JS's that have the WIC. We had 7150 in Dec. 2015 and the closet was to die for. Loved the big corner balcony too.

Your cabin should be fine, but will not have the WIC. Cabins are roomy though. Loved it.

Any aft cabin is great, in my opinion...just hard to get at times.

Gwen :)

This is 7154 we stayed in 7652 but I didn't take any pictures. Rooms are the same only the corner ones are different

Thanks for posting those pics of 7154. Will be in that same cabin in 3 weeks. Nice balcony but no walk in closet is a bummer. Size of the room seems comparable to a ocean view balcony.

On enchantment we had a js on the port side middle and there was no walk in closet. Not all js on the port and starboard side of grandeur will have walk in closets as it is a sister ship to enchantment.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We have had cabin 7150 twice and will again in Oct. It is an awesome cabin, closet & balcony. We book as soon as the itineraries are released.

We've also stayed in JS 8088 center aft. It didn't feel any smaller. The closet was plenty roomy, although not as amazing as the walk in. The balcony was nice, too.

The "corner" aft cabins on deck 7 of the Grandeur are the only JS's that have the WIC. We had 7150 in Dec. 2015 and the closet was to die for. Loved the big corner balcony too.

Your cabin should be fine, but will not have the WIC. Cabins are roomy though. Loved it.

Any aft cabin is great, in my opinion...just hard to get at times.

Gwen :)