Platinum dinners ..book ahead ???

Jldevlin

This is our first time as platinum and I know that you get 2 dinners per stateroom ..we are now 89 days out for our 16 day Transatlantic aboard the Getaway....so tonight we booked 2 shows and were thinking of booking at Cagneys and one at Moderno ...

So if we book now will they automatically charge us for them and then take it off when we go to dinner for our perk ??? Or would it be easier to just do it on the ship ...we have lots of sea days and we can eat anytime ....and anything else you can pre book ??? We also got the spa pass...cant wait for that lol ...

Have a look at the guide in my signature.

Firstly, there is no charge for booking Cagneys ahead of time, so you can go ahead with that one.

Unless you have a dining package then you will be charged for Moderno. Personally, I would wait until you get onboard to book that to avoid having to try to get the money back. You shouldn't have any problem as long as you do it fairly soon after boarding.

Have a look at the guide in my signature.

Firstly, there is no charge for booking Cagneys ahead of time, so you can go ahead with that one.

Unless you have a dining package then you will be charged for Moderno. Personally, I would wait until you get onboard to book that to avoid having to try to get the money back. You shouldn't have any problem as long as you do it fairly soon after boarding.

Okay good to know thanks ....We ended up with a comp to Cagneys on the Spirit last year and hubby cant wait to go back ....So the change in Platinum perks to there makes him very happy ..

You can pre book any ala carte restaurants, and then just hand them your platinum voucher. Any restaurant that is a set price, you will be charged for. I would pre-book anything that you can, (Cagney's) and change onboard if needed. Moderno's is usually pretty easy to get into, and you should have no problems booking once onboard. None of our reservations were changed unless we changed them.

Safe sailing

Okay good to know thanks ....We ended up with a comp to Cagneys on the Spirit last year and hubby cant wait to go back ....So the change in Platinum perks to there makes him very happy ..

We have made several trips as platinum and cagneys was not an option. On our last ncl cruise we did LeBistro and Moderno. I read some where the only choices was LeBistro and LaCucina. Someone that has been recently could elaborate on this.

We have a cruise in less than 11 weeks until next cruise but have the unlimited dining. The cruise after the one in April is a 9 day and only have a 3 meal package so we will be using our platinum coupon so will be nice if we can use it for cagneys.

We have made several trips as platinum and cagneys was not an option. On our last ncl cruise we did LeBistro and Moderno. I read some where the only choices was LeBistro and LaCucina. Someone that has been recently could elaborate on this.

We have a cruise in less than 11 weeks until next cruise but have the unlimited dining. The cruise after the one in April is a 9 day and only have a 3 meal package so we will be using our platinum coupon so will be nice if we can use it for cagneys.

The new latitudes rules are one meal in either Cagneys or Le Bistro and the other in either Moderno or La Cucina.

The new latitudes rules are one meal in either Cagneys or Le Bistro and the other in either Moderno or La Cucina.

Thanks and good to know.

Not a huge fan of moderno (months worth of salt in one meal) and maybe one dish looks appealing at LaCucina. Any suggestions for LaCucina? Heard it was new and improved .

We plan to try the New Mexican place on the Dawn in April .

Thanks again