Allure vs oasis any changes updates on oasis

jpolm

Been 4 years or so, since wecruised oasis. Wanted try allure or harmony but the price right now just isn't palatable. But found a decent booking for oasis again and boy we loved that ship 🚢. Any dhanges or updates since what are the big difference between allure and oasis. I know Starbucks might be one or the shows or restaurants. I can't even rember the show we saw.

But so I have an idea if anything has been added updated.. I know harmony has the waterslides etc. just curious between allure and oasis.

Cupcake Cupboard is now on the boardwalk, I think it was a Seafood shack is now Sabor :D Unfortunately still showing cats for at least another year or so. The old Cupcake Cupboard is a KATE SPADE store :( And I believe they added a Tiffany's in Central Park.

Edited by BillOh

Cupcake Cupboard is now on the boardwalk, I think it was a Seafood shack is now Sabor :D Unfortunately still showing cats for at least another year or so. The old Cupcake Cupboard is a KATE SPADE store :( And I believe they added a Tiffany's in Central Park.

Sorry to say Oasis is stuck with Cats until 2019 (next dry dock) at the earliest.