Club Class prices

JerseyShore

I did a mock booking for the cheapest room in club class for a 7 day Caribbean cruise. It would have been $200 per person more than the same mini suite 2 doors down. Not worth it for me just to eat dinner immediately in segregation class. I would rather book the specialty restaurant every night.

It's hard to say exactly because the MA (now M1) were always more expensive than other mini-suites because of the location.

We've booked a CC Mini-Suite (M1) on an upcoming cruise. It's about $400 ea. more for us on a 14 day cruise which we don't think is that bad.

LuLu

I am sailing in the Club Class in August to Alaska & it ran us an additional $300.00 each

I did a mock booking for the cheapest room in club class for a 7 day Caribbean cruise. It would have been $200 per person more than the same mini suite 2 doors down. Not worth it for me just to eat dinner immediately in segregation class. I would rather book the specialty restaurant every night.

That's my thinking. And if I want to skip a night in the Specialty restaurant it's money saved, after all there are some really good meals in the DR.

How much extra is the club class mini suite from a regular mini suite?

Jersey Shore,

We booked a mini suite on the Coral in Nov for Jan 2018. We are looking into moving to the club class because of the bump out on the Coral. So back in Nov, we were told extra 626.00 person to move to club class, which we were still on the fence at that time. Getting ready to pull the trigger, so we called yesterday and now the same move going from mini to club is $1111.00 person!!!!! Asked about suite and it would be $1400 to go from mini to suite. So we are just staying with our mini suite, just not worth it!!

Where are you at the jersey shore? We are in Cape May.

Brent