Breakaway Haven/Thermal Suite/Specialty Restaurant questions

Budski54

When staying in a Haven cabin on the Breakaway, will I have FREE access to the Thermal Suite or is that an extra Fee?

When staying in a Haven cabin, are ALL meals in Specialty restaurants FREE, or do I need to pay an extra Fee? How about for Lunch? Free or additional cost

Also, how is the food in the Haven restaurant compared to the Main Dining Room, and the specialty restaurants?

When staying in a Haven cabin on the Breakaway, will I have FREE access to the Thermal Suite or is that an extra Fee?

no, you have to pay like everyone else. .

When staying in a Haven cabin, are ALL meals in Specialty restaurants FREE, or do I need to pay an extra Fee? How about for Lunch? Free or additional cost

. no. You will get 3 meals (lunch or dinner) on a 7 day cruise. Pay for all other meals.

Also, how is the food in the Haven restaurant compared to the Main Dining Room, and the specialty restaurants? it is better than MDR. Same as specialty restaurants.

Have a great time in the Havens

When staying in a Haven cabin on the Breakaway, will I have FREE access to the Thermal Suite or is that an extra Fee? If you book a Haven Spa Suite, then the Thermal Suite is included. If not, you pay the extra fee.

When staying in a Haven cabin, are ALL meals in Specialty restaurants FREE, or do I need to pay an extra Fee? How about for Lunch? Free or additional cost Part of booking Haven gets you the Free at Sea perks included so you would get 3 Specialty Dining credits for that. Meals in the Haven restaurant are included - no extra charge. .

Also, how is the food in the Haven restaurant compared to the Main Dining Room, and the specialty restaurants? People say it is better - I haven't done Haven on Breakaway only on Jewel class and the suite guest lunch are definitely better than what you would get in the main dining room. My parents have done Haven on Breakaway and still dine in the other venues.

The Haven restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Those meals in the Haven restaurant (or delivered to your room) are included. Unless you have a dining plan, you will have to pay at the specialty restaurants. The Haven restaurant service is great, and the food is much better than the MDR. I also feel the food is better in the Haven restaurant than in the specialty restaurants other than Cagney's and on par with Cagney's.