email from RCL today...30% off deluze beverage package and more

Tromler

Are the packages refundable prior to sailing. Not sure if i want to filly commit to some of the excursion discounts (July 17 / allure) I couldnt find any guidelines about canceling if a better deal comes out prior to final payment.

You can get a full refund back to your credit card if you cancel at least 3 days prior to the cruise.

Ok, thanks. Do the bartenders feel slighted? Should I carry some cash? Or is there a place on the tab to add a gratuity?

Sometimes (but not always) you get a receipt to sign where you can add gratuity. I like to give cash, in fact, I believe giving cash up front aids in not getting a receipt to sign.

I got the email too and was looking at the internet packages. It appears to be cheaper to buy two 1 device pkg for two adults, than to buy the 2 device for one adult. The discount is bigger for the one device pkg. Does anyone have any experience or comments about the internet pkgs?

Thanks!!

The sale prices are still showing up in my cruise planner. Either it was extended or someone in IT forgot to end the sale.

Same here. I actually just pulled the trigger and purchased the refreshment package. It gives me some time to think about it as I can always cancel if I decide I don't want it.