Brilliance of the Seas Mystery Dinner Theater

Bolaine

The performance is campy and over the top. The menu is a very reduced Giovanni's menu with house wine. It was fun, but I thought the value was marginal at $45, and I don't know what the cost is now.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, ForMyBoys2015 said:

I'm resurrecting a very old thread here, but wondering if this is still offered on the Brilliance?

This Resurrection is not that old. You can try looking at the RCI app on some closer in sailings to see if it's available, though that may not fully reflect what will be available this summer.

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

This Resurrection is not that old. You can try looking at the RCI app on some closer in sailings to see if it's available, though that may not fully reflect what will be available this summer.

Thanks for the reply.  So it could just not be close enough to the cruise to see it?

49 minutes ago, ForMyBoys2015 said:

So it could just not be close enough to the cruise to see it?

The app starts having info for sailings around final payment time (about 90 days out). Info besides dining venues and perhaps a few minor things, don't show up will about 1-2 weeks out.

• Like 1

I've reserved the Mystery Dinner on Freedom for June.  It showed up in the planner 10 months in advance.  This is the first cruise that I've been on that had one offered and my friend and I thought that even though we know it will be cheesy, it might be fun and different.  FYI on our sailing it's $79 per person and that price has never changed, I keep checking for any price drop, so far it has held steady.  I know when the same friend and I were on Explorer in 2018, it wasn't offered on our sailing, but was offered on some other sailings on the same ship that year.  

I have booked the Mystery Theatre for our Radiance sailing in March.

It showed up in the Cruise Planner in August last year, so about 7 months before sailing.

Possibly of little use, but the cost was AUD 108.23 (about USD 73).

• Like 1