Are you allowed to bring bottles water or soda onboard the Anthem?

buffi001

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=333

Guests are not allowed to bring beer, hard liquor, fortified wines or non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use on boarding day or while in port. Alcoholic beverages seized on boarding day will not be returned.

Guests wishing to bring personal wine and champagne onboard may do so only on boarding day, limited to two (2) 750 ml bottles per stateroom. Additional bottles of wine beyond two (2) bottles that are brought onboard or any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports of call or from Shops On Board will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the sailing. Wine may be consumed in any shipboard restaurant, dining venue, or within the guests' stateroom. Wine brought onboard may not be shared for consumption in private group events, and/or in lounges made private for the exclusive use of a group.

Security may inspect containers (water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, luggage etc.) and will dispose of containers holding alcohol. Guests who violate any alcohol policies, (over consume, provide alcohol to people under age 21, demonstrate irresponsible behavior, or attempt to conceal alcoholic items at security and or luggage check points or any other time), may be disembarked or not allowed to board, at their own expense, in accordance with our Guest Conduct Policy. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.

Note: All guests must comply with TSA guidelines for transporting liquids.

They let a large bottle of water and a 6-pack of Nestea boxes for my kids in checked luggage go by on the Anthem, ymmv.

You don't have to be like that. I said I haven't been on the site in several years, I had a post with

a typo in the title and couldn't figure out how to erase it. I accidentally posted the corrected version , too,

I now remember there are occasional "snarky" people on this site,

I would just ignore it. Some get off on being snarky :rolleyes: Oh and you are right...they were here before and they are still around.

I have seen quite a few who have posted that they were able to bring a case of water on board. They put a luggage tag on it and it made its way to the cabin. I also know the policy says you are not supposed to. If you buy a 12 pack for $3 or $4, just be prepared it may not get on board. Seems most do though

We were on the anthem a year ago and i put a 12 pack of bottled water and a six pack of soda in a bag by itself and put a luggage tag on it and it made it to our cabin. I am prepared to have it confiscated but have never had a problem so far.

We loved the anthem especially two70 it was a nice quiet place to hang out. Have a great cruise.