Visit from the Upsell Fairy

Jase0581

Just took what I felt was a great upsell offer for my upcoming 15 day Panama Canal cruise on the Island.

I went from an IE to an OE for $99/person. I don't mind the inside cabins, but for 15 days it will be nice to have the unobstructed oceanview.

Happy Sailing,

Jason

We did an upsell offer last month for the Regal $99 PP from Balcony to Mini Suite. :)

That's a really good deal.

I have never gotten an upsell myself, but I'm managing the booking for my in-laws on our next cruise and they have been given an upsell offer. I haven't called to see the exact details, but it is an upgrade from a balcony to a mini. Princess wants $299pp for the upsell. Our cabins are located close by, so I'm not inclined to look into the deal. Also, the price seems a little high compared to your upsell offer.

We did an upsell offer last month for the Regal $99 PP from Balcony to Mini Suite. :)

That's a great deal!

We took an upsell on 8/25/2015 for $399 pp from the cheapest mini (ME) to a PH Suite (S4) sailing on 10/17/2015.

We felt it was a great deal at the time because we had paid full price for suites before.

I am intrigued with your screen name though as I underwent a pterional craniotomy to resect a meningioma.

After undergoing neurosurgery, we sail only in suites now, live each day!!!