email to upgrade

PippenBooBoo

You keep the promotions you got when you booked but you would get what comes with the suite.

For instance, you chose UBP before upsell and you paid the service fee. That is all you get to carry. You do not get all the promos that suite guests get when booking. You also still pay the service fee that full fare suite guests do not.

But you get a nicer room, butler, concierge, suite restaurant, vip invites, priority boarding and tendering, haven on newer ships, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You keep the promotions you got when you booked but you would get what comes with the suite.

For instance, you chose UBP before upsell and you paid the service fee. That is all you get to carry. You do not get all the promos that suite guests get when booking. You also still pay the service fee that full fare suite guests do not.

But you get a nicer room, butler, concierge, suite restaurant, vip invites, priority boarding and tendering, haven on newer ships, etc.

I chose the UBP and SDP. Those I can keep. But I wouldn't get the wifi and shore excursion credits... correct?

and I would I receive all the Haven perks? What is the service fee you mentioned? Is that the same as gratuities?

I chose the UBP and SDP. Those I can keep. But I wouldn't get the wifi and shore excursion credits... correct?

and I would I receive all the Haven perks? What is the service fee you mentioned? Is that the same as gratuities?

Yes, you will keep the UBP and SDP but will not receive the wifi or the shore excursion credit. The service fee is the gratuities plus I think it is $2.00 more per day for Haven. On top of that, you will have to tip the Butler and Concierge extra. They are not included in the daily service charge.

I chose the UBP and SDP. Those I can keep. But I wouldn't get the wifi and shore excursion credits... correct? Correct

and I would I receive all the Haven perks? Correct What is the service fee you mentioned? Is that the same as gratuities?

If you have been given the UBP and the SDP as "perks" then you will be charged 18% of the nominal cost of those "free" "perks" as a "service fee"; it will be added to the cost of your cruise in your cruise documents.

The "gratuities" fee of $13.50 a day (more in the suites) is in lieu of you having to tip in the bars and dining rooms and to your room steward. However the concierge and butler do NOT gain from this and will expect a gratuity.

Also I see that room service is free in the suites. Is the menu the same?

Room service is basically anything you want… Main dining room, any restaurant although Moderno and Teppanyaki are not doable. And if you do a specialty restaurant the charges still apply but yes they'll bring it to you.

Room service is basically anything you want… Main dining room, any restaurant although Moderno and Teppanyaki are not doable. And if you do a specialty restaurant the charges still apply but yes they'll bring it to you.

Wow that's kind of amazing.

So I pulled the trigger and bid on an H5. Just the minimum bid but there are a lot left so maybe I'll get lucky? Either way I'll be happy.

Thanks!