Oasis Vs Allure

LinsBil

Hello,

Looking for feedback on which ship to book Oasis or Allure. I know it's all personal preference but wanted to know if one ship was better than the other? Allure being newer etc... Port Canaveral vs Port Everglades..

Appreciate the help, looking to book for Feb/18.

Thank You,

Linsbil...

Hello,

Looking for feedback on which ship to book Oasis or Allure. I know it's all personal preference but wanted to know if one ship was better than the other? Allure being newer etc... Port Canaveral vs Port Everglades..

Appreciate the help, looking to book for Feb/18.

Thank You,

Linsbil...

you do realize Oasis is only 1 year older than Allure

I've cruised on the Allure before so thought we'd try the Oasis this time but was not meant to be. For the same week, the Oasis was 2K+ more for the same suite. Have no clue why as she is a year older and it made no sense to me. Maybe more people book the Oasis than Allure and supply and demand? The price made my decision for me and we're cruising the Allure again!

To us, there's no significant difference between the ships but we're hooked on Fort Lauderdale because of Lago Mar and Las Olas Blvd. Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral is also very nice but our second choice of Florida ports.

After sailing on the Oasis two years ago and then Allure (B2B) both out of Ft Lauderdale, for the actual ship experience I would say it was a wash. The only difference would be Broadway shows and the the slight difference in dining options.

As to ports, when we did the Oasis going through TSA was a nightmare. But the same weekend a year later when we disembarked the Allure for our trip home, going through TSA was a breeze.

Haven't sailed out of Port Canerval on an Oasis class ship, but have sailed out numerous times on other RCCL ships and other lines with no issues.