Does Tindr/Grindr work on-board with the #Wifi packages?

Slarty

It depends upon how hot you are and how often you have keep "advertising "

Brad Pitt sexy? .50c and two seconds of wifi would work

Look like Bernie Sanders? Better take out a bank loan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your sense of humor Indy ... you crack me up

I actually tried logging into one of those very services from my phone over ships wifi on a Princess cruise a few years ago - it defaulted my location to Fort Lauderdale rather than using GPS to place my onboard the ship at it's current location as that was where the ships wifi signal showed the app I was located ... so does it work on wifi, yes, will the "location" show correctly ... maybe, maybe not, depending on how the wifi network "locates" you. It will work with data in the ports, though again the "location" can sometimes be off depending on your carrier, the roaming partner they use, and where that roaming partners data signal is "locating" you which may not be the accurate GPS locale .....

That said, Indy Denise's responses had me rolling with laughter - I had to change my Depends .... just kidding .....

Thankyou. So, gathering the responses here, is Holland America really the cruise line that fun forgot? #MidWest etc.

Thankyou. So, gathering the responses here, is Holland America really the cruise line that fun forgot? #MidWest etc.

Well, I'm from the Midwest ( that's why they all me Indy.. oh wait, I call myself Indy, there was no they involved)

I'm one whohooing, Wang Wang chugging, party loving, totally out there gal.

So you want fun? I got fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all! There's plenty of "fun" to be had on a Holland America cruise.

It's just that at different stages of our lives, our definition of "fun" changes. HAL meets the definition for those of us of "a certain age", and I am happy they do. (or at least have in the past.)

So, gathering the responses here, is Holland America really the cruise line that fun forgot?
I think it is important to remember that discussion forums on the Internet are a non-normalized source of information. While there is a lot of good information to be had, it isn't going to be a representative sample of the whole of anything.

I feel badly for the under valued Buffet Trays.

Buffet Trays Lives Matter.

What are we going to tell the children?

LOL !

«Do not wake up the sleeping dog» — Don't talk about the "smoking thread" !!! Please !!!

Holacanada will sailing Adriatic in less than 75 days !

IMHO TINDR sounds like LOOSR