Purchasing OBC on ncl.com - am I missing something??

jenf22

Hi all. My cruise on the Spirit is coming up on 22-Mar. A couple of weeks ago I purchased $50 OBC on myNCL in order to use up a travel credit on a credit card that I don't want to take on the trip. Anyway, the OBC isn't in My Vacation Summary nor was my credit card ever charged. So I tried it again a couple of days ago and same thing. It's just not going through. Does OBC not post until a certain number of days out or something? I feel like I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. Now there is a $100 cash back on a $500 on AMEX offer that I would love to use prior to sailing. We've got 4 excursions that won't be charged until we're onboard so we'll use the OBC.

I tried calling NCL the other day to ask and after being on hold forever, the woman I asked transferred me to another department where I was put on hold again. So I hung up. I figured you guys would be quicker. Thanks!

The transaction should have posted to the credit card used for the purchase just like any other transaction with any other vendor.

There is no delay. No waiting until some days before sailing.

I agree with above... you thought you purchased it... but you didn't. Try it again. You should end up on a purchase confirmation page with a confirmation e-mail.

Thanks guys. I tried it again an hour ago, got to the confirmation page and everything, but it still doesn't show and there's nothing on my credit card. It shows my photo package and the soda package for the kiddo, but no OBC. I guess I have to call them. Ugh!

I bought increments of OBC and only half showed up on my summary. I called and asked them to send an amenity update. Everything I bought was on that . It never updated on summary . I highly recommend you call and ask for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk