Drink package price

kerryincork

Hi everyone.

I am planning 2018 cruise. Planning a 12/14 nt cruise on Divina or Seaside. I will be booking through the EU or UK site the fantastica package doesn't include any drinks.

What I want to know is the pppn cost of the alcoholic drink package (not mealtime package) so I can calculate the price difference between aurea room/suit.

A couple of years ago the package was only €26 pppn, but my cruise brochure shows it as €43 pppn, that's quite an increase in 2 years.

Your input would be appreciated 😀 I'm going in Aurea suit this September, so am familiar with this class.

Kerry

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone.

I am planning 2018 cruise. Planning a 12/14 nt cruise on Divina or Seaside. I will be booking through the EU or UK site the fantastica package doesn't include any drinks.

What I want to know is the pppn cost of the alcoholic drink package (not mealtime package) so I can calculate the price difference between aurea room/suit.

A couple of years ago the package was only €26 pppn, but my cruise brochure shows it as €43 pppn, that's quite an increase in 2 years.

Your input would be appreciated I'm going in Aurea suit this September, so am familiar with this class.

Kerry

It's still €26 pppd for Allegrissimo. When the onboard currency is US$ the drinks package is known as MoreForLess (soon to renamed :rolleyes: ). Here's a link which gives the various prices:

http://www.msccruises.ie/en-ie/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/All-Inclusive-Packages.aspx

I do the same: that is, compare the balcony cabin price and calculate what the drinks package will cost versus Aurea.

That's very expensive compared to European cruise drink prices. Is there not £22 a day drink price?

The £22 is what those who book from the UK prepay for the Allegrissimo package. And, yes, it is more expensive for the MoreForLess package, though apparently it covers a wider range of drinks.

So if I book in the UK I get the £22 €26 package, it's important as with drinks at the higher price the difference is €520 and I would go with Aurea. But if only €260 I would go with Bella and buy the drinks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If you are sailing out of Miami it is £29 per day if booked from the UK in advance. We do not pay 15% service on this.

See my menu posting there is a drink list showing most of what is included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Don't think we get the vouchers deal. But the agent we use is quoting all inclusive if you book fantastica for a lot of the cruises. Can't give the name re site rules but it is a Nation site.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone.

Your input would be appreciated 😀 I'm going in Aurea suit this September, so am familiar with this class.

Kerry

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

I paid £140 pp for our all inclusive drinks package, drinks packages seem to always work out well for us. In the past I have been able to get fresh juice at breakfast, nice coffees during the day and after dinner, as well as bottles of water, hope this works out for us this time! We have also been given an upgrade to YC, never sailed with MSC so hope it is going to be a fab experience :)

So if I book in the UK I get the £22 €26 package, it's important as with drinks at the higher price the difference is €520 and I would go with Aurea. But if only €260 I would go with Bella and buy the drinks.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We have booked Seaside for Feb 18 from UK. We found the Allegrissimo to be expensive at c£26 pppn but we could have the Premium for £30 pppn. With all the added extra we thought it was a no brainer, Champagne v Sparkling wine, top shelf spirits, pastries, ice creams etc. The Aurora package wouldn't be for us so that is the choice we each need to make.