Elite Laundry on Pacific Princess WC

SeaTheWorldBySea

We really like it and use it, including the free Elite dry cleaning service. Never had a problem with damage and we bring formal clothes, two tuxes for me on the longer voyages. More than once they have gotten bad stains out of my white tux coat. On some cruises we have been told there was a three day turn around, but rarely did it take that long. On our last cruise, 29 days, Pacific Princess, we used the laundry service a lot and it was always one day turn around. Very good, prompt and no rationing. First time I have ever had creases in my cargo pocket Wranglers. I bet we used it over a dozen times, and the cruise had over 80% Elites.

We were not Elite yet when we did our WC on the Tahitian Princess/Ocean Princess...but some of the best entertainment on the ship was in the laundry room;)

People get pretty angry when someone touches their laundry.....we still laugh about some of the situations and fights we saw....:eek:

Enjoy...a WC is the best....

We will be on 2 segments of the Pacific Princess world cruise. I assume there will be lots of Elite passengers onboard. If you are elite and have been on a WC aboard one of Princess's smaller ships, how long was the wait to get your clothes back from the laundry? Hoping to pack light. :)

We were just on the first segment of this years WC.

No problem with our Laundry.

Usually came back the next day.

We were not Elite yet when we did our WC on the Tahitian Princess/Ocean Princess...but some of the best entertainment on the ship was in the laundry room;)

People get pretty angry when someone touches their laundry.....we still laugh about some of the situations and fights we saw....:eek:

Enjoy...a WC is the best....

Isn't that the truth. I kid my wife that since we have free laundry we miss out on the laundry wars. One time, some of us were at dinner with the Cruise Director, a pretty good one at that, with a real sense of humor.

Someone brought up the laundry subject. He said, Hey, the unwritten rule on cruise ships is that three topics are not to be discussed, politics, religion and laundry. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

We just booked a Panama Canal cruise on Pacific Princess. When I looked at the Princess website the benefits for Elite passengers did not include laundry service. Hope I just misread the list. Has anyone heard of a change in Elite benefits? Laundry took three days on a fall cruise to Singapore that had many Elites on board and was fullly booked. I would really, really, really miss the free laundry.

Marie:(

We will be on 2 segments of the Pacific Princess world cruise. I assume there will be lots of Elite passengers onboard. If you are elite and have been on a WC aboard one of Princess's smaller ships, how long was the wait to get your clothes back from the laundry? Hoping to pack light. :)

We just booked a Panama Canal cruise on Pacific Princess. When I looked at the Princess website the benefits for Elite passengers did not include laundry service. Hope I just misread the list. Has anyone heard of a change in Elite benefits?

Still says "Complimentary Laundry and Professional Cleaning Services***

Upon request, your stateroom steward will organize your laundry to be cleaned - compliments of Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle!"

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/membershipBenefits.page