Luggage Tags???

martyap

Have not cruised for a few years. Remember getting a package in the mail with documentation and a supply of luggage tags. I have already completed our online check-in.

Today I got an email telling me that my upcoming cruise documentation could now be printed. I did see on the last page a printable luggage tag.

I did get a padded envelope today with four clear plastic luggage tags and metal ties. I am guessing these are for the luggage tags I eventually print out. Am I on the right page with this?

Thanks

I've not heard of Royal sending out luggage tag holders. We usually buy those from Amazon. Are you sure they came from Royal?

To use the luggage tag holders, you would download the luggage tag image from your Cruise Planner, print out as many copies as you need, cut them to size, and insert into the luggage tag holders.

Maybe martyap booked through a agency and they sent the luggage tag holders. We've had similar things given to us by the agencies we've booked through. ;)

Nope! I booked over the phone directly with RCCL.

They came today via USPS in a padded envelope from:

North America Traders, Lexington KY

I never ordered them......guessing one of my kids ordered them from Amazon

Nope! I booked over the phone directly with RCCL.

They came today via USPS in a padded envelope from:

North America Traders, Lexington KY

I never ordered them......guessing one of my kids ordered them from Amazon

Nice little gift from the kids.:)

• 8 months later...

Got to admit...I've used the printed ones for a number of cruises now. If you fold and cover them with packing tape (to keep the paper dry), staple the way says, then go over the stapled together area with packing tape it's not coming off unless you intend it. Never lost one and have had a few requiring serious pulling to take it off.

I seem to remember getting them when making D+ but they didn't last.

We got plastic luggage tags at D+, but they were for permanent attachment to luggage, not to hold the downloaded stateroom delivery tags.

We got plastic luggage tags at D+, but they were for permanent attachment to luggage, not to hold the downloaded stateroom delivery tags.

The ones we got held the printed luggage tags. They were all plastic and one broke on the first use. We bought the wired ones from Amazon after that.

Got my plastic tag holders on E-Bay something like 10 for $8.00, free shipping, and they come in different sizes because each cruise line is different size luggage tag size. I printed out enough so I could put the tags back to back in the plastic holder.

J.

Or....just get tags from the porters...no cutting, taping, laminating, etc....they have PLENTY of REAL tags!

I prefer saving time and attaching FAKE tags before arriving at the port. I use luggage tag holders. No cutting, taping or laminating.