Reflection: Do Signature Suites have unlimited specialty dining?

bertrande

We are considering a Reflection sailing in a signature suite. I know the website and most descriptions indicate that the Signature Suite has all the perks of a Royal Suite except for the layout/space difference in the two suites. However, when I search for sailings, the description of a Signature Suite indicates that complimentary dining in specialty restaurants is limited to 1-2x a cruise depending on the cruise length. Also, does the SS come with unlimited internet for all passengers (like the RS) and complimentary mini bar etc? This is what I get when I click on the description on the pricing page for the suites when looking at my sailing (or any sailing for that matter):

Access to the private Michael's Club Lounge

Priority check-in & early debarkation

Located in a private area on Deck 14 accessible only by guests carrying the suite's SeaPass® card

Separate living area

Dedicated private restaurant\, Luminae\, reserved exclusively for all Suite Class guests

One complimentary dinner in specialty dining for all guests in suite (cruise of 6 or 7 nights) and two complimentary dinners for all guests in suite (cruise of 8 nights or more)*

Premium Reverie® Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses

Personal butler service 24/7

Luxury bath amenities & plush robes

Celebrity eXhale™ bedding\, pillow menu\, plush duvets and pure cotton linens

This differs from the description for the RS, which specifically includes complimentary minibar, unlimited internet for all guests in the suite, complimentary premium beverage package for all guests etc. Does anyone who has recently travelled in a SS care to clarify on this? It's not a biggie but it is one of the factors we would take into consideration in deciding whether to sail in a CS or a SS.

Many thanks!

Edited by bertrande

bertrande, I had the same question when I looked to upgrade from a Sky suite to a Signature suite for our sailing this April. There was differing info on the Celebrity site. I had my TA call Celebrity and confirm that the Sig suites do get everything that the upper suites get. In fact, below is part of the email from my TA that I plan on taking on our cruise in case there is any question:

Celebrity Reflection

Signature Suite Amenities

Special amenities for Signature Suites include:

Access to the private Michael's Club Lounge

Located in a private area on Deck 14 accessible only by guests carrying the suite's SeaPass®ard

The entire private Reflection Suite and Signature Suite area can be booked as a whole, accommodating up to 26

Higher ceilings than our standard suites by 22.5%

Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass veranda door and window to maximize views

Premium Reverie™ Dream Sleep System™ customizable mattresses

Beginning January 2016:

Complimentary Premium Beverage Package for all guests in suite. Minors will automatically receive a Premium Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package

Complimentary unlimited Specialty Dining

Unlimited Internet access

Complimentary mini-bar stocked daily with water, soda, beer

Stateroom setup with choice of spirits and wine

Complimentary laundry service twice per cruise

Welcome bottle of Perrier-Jouet

Delectables rotation of savory and sweet snacks

The Signature Suite comes with unlimited specialty restaurant dining, and free mini bar. Also, unlimited internet, and free laundry twice a cruise. :)

Thanks for the reassurance!

bertrande, I had the same question when I looked to upgrade from a Sky suite to a Signature suite for our sailing this April. There was differing info on the Celebrity site.

Yes that's exactly the same situation we are in. Booked an S1 aft but I don't think my DH can do aft cabins after our current cruise (PH on Connie is in the aft section). The only other S1s that sleep three on the Reflection are under the pool so not ideal. We don't have enough sea days (two only in a ten day cruise) to justify a PH and the RS price has gone up by usd900 per pax since when itineraries first came out. Same for CS prices. SS on the other hand has remained the same price. So we were wondering whether to do the SS. Although after posting I went to see the deck plans and noted that the SS are all fwd rooms. Not ideal as well! Have fun on your April cruise - would love to hear how it went!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had the exact same concern prior to sailing in a Reflection Suite last August, the same thing happens when you are viewing Reflection Suite perks and I was especially concerned over unlimited dining.

Happy to say, no problem. Unlimited dining was included and I have no idea why they have not updated it to reflect that.

Also, that location is fantastic. You hear zero noise from the club next door and its really nice being that close to the pool/pool bar/spa café.

I think you said on another thread that an aft corner location was too bumpy -- the location of the Signature Suite [high and extreme forward] would be even worse. I wouldn't care what the perks were, that suite would not be for me.

I think you said on another thread that an aft corner location was too bumpy -- the location of the Signature Suite [high and extreme forward] would be even worse. I wouldn't care what the perks were, that suite would not be for me.

Yes you are right! I have been strongly dissuaded from doing the Signature Suite and am now looking at the Royal Suite instead, which is right on the hump and on a lower deck.

Yes you are right! I have been strongly dissuaded from doing the Signature Suite and am now looking at the Royal Suite instead, which is right on the hump and on a lower deck.

That would be my choice. We had a Celebrity Suite on the M-class, and thought the location was perfect.

That would be my choice. We had a Celebrity Suite on the M-class, and thought the location was perfect.

Well it looks like we aren't going to be in a RS after all - overnight the price went up another $500 per pax (so it has increased $1400 per pax since itineraries were announced a couple of months ago) and that has pushed it beyond what we are willing to pay at the moment for a 10-night . We will book a CS today while onboard to get the $400 extra OBC and see if the RS pricing goes down.