Free Internet Package

Bobby Dee

Long time cruiser and we've used Internet as part of Elite benefits, but for the first time I'm getting the unlimited internet (or wifi) with the Best perks. I'd like to know what to expect.

Since there are two of us, I assume that each of us gets the same benefits, like we do with our Elite benefits. The questions are: assuming that we each have a phone, setting up the phones to make wifi calls will allow us to each have active phones. We also will be bringing a computer. So,Question 2: Is it only one device per person? And if it is, is there any problem setting up one phone and one computer? And final question, has anyone set up the internet on their two phones and also utilized their elite benefits to get ninety minutes free internet time for a third device?

Yes, you each get the benefit. You can each only use one connection at a time, but you can switch from device to device. Just log out of one and then into the other. I do not know the answer to the third question for sure, but since you need to use your portfolio# from your room key when you sign up, I doubt you can do what you are asking about - but not sure

And final question, has anyone set up the internet on their two phones and also utilized their elite benefits to get ninety minutes free internet time for a third device?

Just as a point of interest, If you set up your elite 90 minute benefit first, then I don't believe you'll even be able to set up the unlimited, until the 90 is used up.

I also think that since the internet is tied to your folio number, you probably can't activate both benefits on different devices.

Logging in and out is simple, so you could certainly have 3 devices unlimited, just not all logged in at the same time.