Miami to Fort Lauderdale

EJPhilly

Cruising on Allure in May coming in from Phila, but airfare is insane right now. Has anyone flown into Miami and rented a car or take a shuttle service to Port Canaveral, if so how much did you pay?

Thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you're speaking of MIA to Fort Lauderdale, I just cannot say enough about this company; fg car services.

Google them, easy to find (1st link).

My story of why I recommend them is the last 3 paragraphs of this post when I was flew into Miami last month the day of the FLL airport shooting.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52023876&highlight=fg#post52023876

"...Needless to say I left a huge tip and texted Francisco a massive thank you. He never once asked for a tripadvisor comment, google review, nothing... very modest. I hope many of you reading this can look this guy up and give him future business if you ever need a car/van/bus in FLL or Miami."

Cruising on Allure in May coming in from Phila, but airfare is insane right now. Has anyone flown into Miami and rented a car or take a shuttle service to Port Canaveral, if so how much did you pay?

Thanks [emoji4]

You have the wrong title.

Thanks [emoji4]

You may also want to check out the Florida Departures forum for more ideas: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Cruising on Allure in May coming in from Phila, but airfare is insane right now. Has anyone flown into Miami and rented a car or take a shuttle service to Port Everglades, if so how much did you pay?

Thanks [emoji4]

When we flew into Fort Lauderdale in Dec. we used Uber to get to terminal 18 and it was $12.81. I also checked Uber's price if we had flown into Miami and it was very reasonable. I just checked it again, and from MIA to Port Everglades Terminal 18 is $33.94 for Uberx.