Tried it and liked it.

lakelorain

Thanks for sharing your experience . You seem to be very pleased . Was there anything , other than the smaller pools, you found not up to par ?

Room layout was a little cramped, especially near closet doors. Similar to older ships. Also balcony chairs weren't very comfortable. Neither were major issues.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

We were also on the same cruise and would agree with lakelorain on his review. We had a aft cabin on deck 10 & had 2 chairs, 2 loungers & a foot rest. The Michael Jackson show was one of the best I have seen on a cruise. We used the coupon books for drinks (18 coupons for $84) good for mixed drinks up to $8 wine $7.50 beer $5. Most drinks are under $8

We have cruise 24 times on Royal & Celebrity & this was our 2nd on MSC and we will be back.

We tried Divina on 2/4 after 29 cruises on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and enjoyed it. Here is the review I submitted. MSC Divina Review by lakelorain

Thanks for the short and sweet review, especially from your perspective of first MSC and your prior RCCL/Celebrity experiences.

Like you, we are giving MSC a first try on Divina in the Yacht Club B2B soon; and we can't wait to get out of northern New England's winter. :cool:

We looking to compare the Yacht Club to the NCL Haven experience. For us, it's less than half the cost (or as we prefer, "twice as long a cruise").

We tried Divina on 2/4 after 29 cruises on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and enjoyed it. Here is the review I submitted. MSC Divina Review by lakelorain
We had a very similar experience on our Divina cruise. That you embraced the fact that it would have a more European feel is what makes it work. Many people want the same American cruise experience and are then disappointed. We loved it and are booked on the Seaside next January. I have a small section on our Divina cruise on my website. Bob

I have to admit, I was stunned at how much we enjoyed our cruise. I did do a review but didn't post it on here but we had an aft balcony and asked Ziggy if he'd allow us to have a couple of loungers for a balcony. He was so nice, measured the balcony and we had our loungers installed by the time we got back from lunch. Amazing service from all the officers, and crew...

We loved our first cruise on Divina so much, I cancelled our Seaside booking and booked another cruise on Divina. Really can't wait, it was such an awesome experience.

Here's the review I did: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=562230