Navigator of the Seas - 9 Day Southern Caribbean- Another Sayvan Semi Live Report

sayvan

No says not available ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmmmm.... I will keep trying to figure this out... it's working on my YouTube channel... not sure what the problem is on CC... [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmmmm.... I will keep trying to figure this out... it's working on my YouTube channel... not sure what the problem is on CC... [emoji15]

Not sure if anything has changed but i was able to view with no problems. I've been following your review from the beginning, and its been great.....love your photos:)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

Maybe it's because I'm in the [emoji636] Uk

Perhaps you can go right into YouTube and search for my channel at Sayvan1 that should take you to my videos. I am not sure what the problem is for you because the video is live...

Thank you for posting a comprehensive and picturesque review! My wife and I just booked Navigator for March 31st (great deal) and we're really looking forward to it. Nice to see a few others on here sailing with us.

Perhaps you can go right into YouTube and search for my channel at Sayvan1 that should take you to my videos. I am not sure what the problem is for you because the video is live...

Tried that, found videos of Hawaii, Singapore and Cocoa beach among others but not Labadee. I have been to Labadee but would've liked to see your video. Will try later on laptop

I have finished up another video for anyone who is interested. This is a walk around Willemstad. I am working on our day at beach so that should be soon..

Hope it works for everyone...

bff03112261f485dd6e2ccc18b328611.jpg

Can see Curaçao. Looks lovely but unfortunately not Labadee

Finally, watching on TV YouTube App!

Glad it finally worked for you... not really sure what the problem is on your end. I think it has something to do with the CC app and YouTube because I noticed when I tried it on my iPad there were some issues but not on the tv or laptop. Hope it was worth the wait! [emoji3]