divina cabins

sailer1234

Hi. This is great information, especially for those of us that are new to MSC.

So do you have information on 16024 on Divina...

That's a great room. Haven't stayed in that one, but just down the hall.

Worst things are you have to walk down the crystal staircase to get to the lounge, or across to the other side of deck 16 to get to the elevator up to the One Pool and bar. :(

gary

Hi. This is great information, especially for those of us that are new to MSC.

So do you have information on 16024 on Divina...

16024 info is exactly the same as the info for 15011 in post #42 of this thread, except it is a walk downstairs to the

Topsail lounge.

Pete

Hi Skier52. We ended up changing our Juliet balcony to 9130. Have any info on it? Thanks much

It' a standard cabin

192sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bathroom), balcony 42 sq. ft.

iT is in the middle of the recessed area so with have the least limited of the views caused by the hump walls

deck 9 will have minimal problems from the deck 14 overhang

looking down you will see the top of a lifeboat but then again so will about 60% of the cabins

Quite a nice location, almost right in the centre of the ship on a lowish deck so will have the least of any untoward movement.

Pete

Well this is a fun game, and impressive with the knowledge.. so I'll join in we have 11108 and 11110, I assume they are the same.

They are both standard balcony cabins

192 sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bathroom) with a 42 sq. ft. balcony. Situated towards the centre of the forward recess on deck 11 so the limiting of the field of view by the hump walls will not be too bad.

It will be affected somewhat by the deck 14 overhang, which is good if you like shade but not so good for sun-worshippers.

They have a connecting door which I assume will be a positive thing for you.

They are conveniently close to a bank of lifts for easy access to the pool deck (deck 14) and public areas on decks 7 and 8.

an average to good location on the ship IMHO.

Pete

Skier52 you are the best!!! Thank you for doing all of this! Just booked my cruise yesterday. I'm so excited! I am booked in room 15015. Do you think floor 15 or 16 is better? And what was your experience when you stayed in the cabin near there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sounds good to me. Only thing better would be a bathtub

Good news! Your cabin does have a tub. Here is a list of cabins on Divina with tubs:

Divina cabins with tub/shower.

8112 8113 8114 8115 8116 8118 8119 8120 8121 8122 8123 8124 8125 8126 8127 8128 8129 8130 8131 8132 8216 8218 8220 8221 8222 8223 8224 8225 8227 8229 8234 8235 8236 8237 8238 8239

8240 8241 8243 8245 9128 9130 9131 9132 9133 9134 9215 9219 9221 9222 9223 9224 9225 9226

You sacrifice a bit of cabin space to get it - no couch, just an easy chair. This is a similar cabin, 8114:

DSC00022_zpsnoz2gpv8.jpg

DSC00023_zpsh1gmt2ta.jpg

DSC00024_zpsmjsjzxs3.jpg

The tub means the bathroom takes up more space, so the closets are in the room rather than the entry hallway. (the mite on the bed is Essie) EM

Hi Pete,

You already answered the question about my balcony room (room 12081) but something you said on this post leaves me with one more question...I love the sun--can you tell me if 12081 is subjected to more sun or shade?

Thanks again Pete!

Hope to meet you at M&M to personally say thanks!

Marie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Pete,

You already answered the question about my balcony room (room 12081) but something you said on this post leaves me with one more question...I love the sun--can you tell me if 12081 is subjected to more sun or shade?

Thanks again Pete!

Hope to meet you at M&M to personally say thanks!

Marie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are probably referring to the overhang from deck 14

12081 is on the forward hump and so is totally unaffected by the overhang as it doesn't extend that far forward

Pete

You are probably referring to the overhang from deck 14

12081 is on the forward hump and so is totally unaffected by the overhang as it doesn't extend that far forward

Pete

HI! Hope I am not bugging you! I am just so excited! I also want to know if I should keep my room or try to move it. I am in 15015. Is that a good room, or should I try to move it or go to floor 16?

Thank you!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

HI! Hope I am not bugging you! I am just so excited! I also want to know if I should keep my room or try to move it. I am in 15015. Is that a good room, or should I try to move it or go to floor 16?

Thank you!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I had 15013 next door to your cabin and was very pleased with it

Deck 16 is subject to overhead noise from deck 18 (there is no deck 17) as they set out the sunloungers

I would stick with deck 15

Pete

I have one of the 'flipped' cabins, 11099. I have not been able to find many photos or information on it, or any interior room on the Divina really.

Google: MSC Divina Interior Cabin 11099 and you can get information on it (I just did but I couldn't copy and paste it here).

Google: MSC Divina Interior Cabin 11099 and you can get information on it (I just did but I couldn't copy and paste it here).

The only thing that came up was a conflicting post from CC and some photos that are not really of that type of cabin. :(

We are new to MSC and have booked room 10244. Can some one tell me if it has a love seat or a chair. I was also wondering if there might also be a small refrigerator. Thanks for any help.

Single easy chair. No loveseat or couch. Not the smallest of insides, but not big. EM

this is one of the "hits"

MSC Divina Cabin 11099

Size: 138-169 sq. ft.

Cabin Category: I2

Amenities: Two single beds that can convert to a European-style king size bed some rooms feature Pullman beds to accommodate additional guests air conditioning a private bathroom with shower hair-dryer interactive TV telephone mini-bar safe and common area with desk.

Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms.

this is the image from another "hit"

i2med.jpg

pete