Cabin layout information

dixi_lynn

Is there a site where one can find out layout of cabin i.e. where bed is located? I see many seem to have that information. Wondering where you find it?

No site, but for Oasis class ships, there are a good number of us here that know how to figure it out.

....there are a good number of us here that know how to figure it out.

What a tease..., (I could tell but then I'd have to kill you... :)). Is there a pattern (maybe based on cabin number)? Specifically for ocean view balcony cabins; we've booked 8194 on Oasis for later this year.

What a tease..., (I could tell but then I'd have to kill you... :)). Is there a pattern (maybe based on cabin number)? Specifically for ocean view balcony cabins; we've booked 8194 on Oasis for later this year.

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the closet. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

Bob, what do you think of 6572 on Oasis? My feeling is its a website error :eek: on the sofa bed.

I agree that the deck plan does not fit into our understanding. Aren't you going on Oasis soon?

By the way, the Allure deck plan does not show the sofabed, so I'm thinking you are correct about the deck plan error.

I agree that the deck plan does not fit into our understanding. Aren't you going on Oasis soon?

By the way, the Allure deck plan does not show the sofabed, so I'm thinking you are correct about the deck plan error.

Oasis isn't until March 2018, Harmony this March.:)

I saw the Allure plans which was led me to believe that it was an error.

• 11 months later...
Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the closet. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

How about when there are 5 rooms between the paired rooms and we have the middle one? We're in 8664 on Oasis