Drink Package after 15 drinks

S&G1968

The drink package max's out at 15 alcoholic drinks per day. 6 am resets the clock.

After the 15 alcoholic drinks, are you served but then your account is charged per drink or is there no further alcohol? (I am aware that you can be cut off anytime in regards to your behavior)

Thanks,

Steve

The drink package max's out at 15 alcoholic drinks per day. 6 am resets the clock.

After the 15 alcoholic drinks, are you served but then your account is charged per drink or is there no further alcohol? (I am aware that you can be cut off anytime in regards to your behavior)

Thanks,

Steve

It is my understanding that you are cut off. Some people report having been able to purchase drinks just prior to hitting the 15 mark.

It is my understanding that you are cut off. Some people report having been able to purchase drinks just prior to hitting the 15 mark.

That is what I heard... I was trying to figure out if you are completely cut off from alcohol or if it then reverts to you being charged per drink over the 15.

Thanks for the insight.

Steve

On the Breeze in January a bartender told me you MUST ask to be charged for a drink before you have the 15th charged to your Cheers account. The system will not allow them to ring up a drink after the 15th Cheers entry is recorded. We bought pitchers of beer before reaching the limit a few days.

Thanks,

Steve

once you hit 15 you are maxed out and can not get another drink with your card. you cant buy it or use your card to get any more alcoholic drinks. You will still be able to get non-alcoholic drinks

once you hit 15 you are maxed out and can not get another drink with your card. you cant buy it or use your card to get any more alcoholic drinks. You will still be able to get non-alcoholic drinks

Thanks! I appreciate your response.

Steve

If you're a beer drinker, get 15 Foster's Oil Cans, they are 25 oz each. If you prefer mixed drinks, get 15 Long Island Iced Teas. In either case, I highly doubt you will need to pay for more.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

or something at the Alchemy bar...they usually have a bit more oomph to them. Its why I've never maxed out since I mainly drink cocktails from Alchemy bar or wine....and 15 glasses of wine could equal close to 3 bottles!