Norwegian escape

Beefcrinkle

So first post and new here so hope this is right!

So I booked a honey moon trip in September out of Florida on the Escape. I went and got an afternoon balcony on deck 9, but want to make sure this is the best floor for that! Also does the shiPhone ever feel super croweded or is it pretty nice?

Auto-correct was having some fun with you. :p

Deck 9 has the deepest aft-facing balconies on Escape. They differ slightly in width depending on the stateroom number but all are very good. The most narrow appears to be 9324.

The ship can feel crowded because people tend to congregate in the same areas and tend to travel in the same path. However, there are plenty of areas that people either don't know about or people don't hang out there. It's a good idea to use alternate routes to get from A to B to avoid crowds. For example, walking from Food Republic to Cagney's is crazy if trying to go through the center of the ship. A better route is to take the (nearly empty) Waterfront then zip back inside.

Auto-correct was having some fun with you. :p

Deck 9 has the deepest aft-facing balconies on Escape. They differ slightly in width depending on the stateroom number but all are very good. The most narrow appears to be 9324.

The ship can feel crowded because people tend to congregate in the same areas and tend to travel in the same path. However, there are plenty of areas that people either don't know about or people don't hang out there. It's a good idea to use alternate routes to get from A to B to avoid crowds. For example, walking from Food Republic to Cagney's is crazy if trying to go through the center of the ship. A better route is to take the (nearly empty) Waterfront then zip back inside.

Its been forever since I have been on a cruise ship, about 13 years now :loudcry: But it was also smaller. I think it was the dawn or similar going to Alaska . But I am in room 9920 had them move me from the 13th floor., for fear of motion sickness. looks like I made a good choice then. And yes auto correct can be a pain

Its been forever since I have been on a cruise ship, about 13 years now :loudcry: But it was also smaller. I think it was the dawn or similar going to Alaska . But I am in room 9920 had them move me from the 13th floor., for fear of motion sickness. looks like I made a good choice then. And yes auto correct can be a pain

So, you are right above the restaurants. This should not be a problem at night.

The aft facing rooms are a bit of a hike to the elevators, but it's not too bad.

Overall, you will enjoy the Escape. She's a beautiful ship. We have sailed on her twice. Have a great time!

So, you are right above the restaurants. This should not be a problem at night.

The aft facing rooms are a bit of a hike to the elevators, but it's not too bad.

Overall, you will enjoy the Escape. She's a beautiful ship. We have sailed on her twice. Have a great time!

Really hope that is the case. Im not to worried about walking to elevators I could probably use with some of that these days. Well I hope its not to bad It can be hard for me to fall asleep but once I am out nothing but a loud alarms can wake me. My parents go on NCL every year but have yet to go on the escape, nice to beat them to one of these for a change.

Well I hope its not to bad It can be hard for me to fall asleep but once I am out nothing but a loud alarms can wake me.

In the late night/early am, there is some pressure washing noise as they blast the Waterfront but you'll probably not hear anything with the balcony door closed and sealed.

9920 is an excellent choice. Or at least I'm hoping so. We're booked in that exact room at the end of June on the Escape! I'm sure I'll take some photos of the room while we're there, so stay tuned for a review post from me some time in July. Until then, enjoy the lead up to your wedding!

9920 is an excellent choice. Or at least I'm hoping so. We're booked in that exact room at the end of June on the Escape! I'm sure I'll take some photos of the room while we're there, so stay tuned for a review post from me some time in July. Until then, enjoy the lead up to your wedding!

I look forward to the review! I am going to try and remember to check back then, But I have no doubts its a good room. according to the people on the phone 9324 has a smaller balcony to make up for the handicap one. hopefully the two of are right in our choice!

This year is going to be crazy for me I know that. Nervous and excited at the same time for so many things a strange feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

I came to look for pictures of 9920. We're sailing Escape in 9920 on 7/1 so we'll be right behind you. How funny. :)

I came to look for pictures of 9920. We're sailing Escape in 9920 on 7/1 so we'll be right behind you. How funny. :)

Now that's a coincidence! I'll have to try to remember to leave you a note hidden where the steward isn't likely to find it. If I remember to, I'll tape a note to the underside of a closet shelf for ya :D