First day on Oasis

BLAMBKY

Before going on Freedom of the Seas the first time, suggestions were made, if you wanted to use the flo-rider multiple times with minimal wait, to go on the first day or early morning times. This was spot on right information. Is it the same on Oasis for the Zipline and Flo-Rider? Anything else that is best to try on day one, specifically on Oasis of the Seas?

Before going on Freedom of the Seas the first time, suggestions were made, if you wanted to use the flo-rider multiple times with minimal wait, to go on the first day or early morning times. This was spot on right information. Is it the same on Oasis for the Zipline and Flo-Rider? Anything else that is best to try on day one, specifically on Oasis of the Seas?

Who is the Activity Manager on your sailing? Thanks!

Hi Britney! I hope you remember us from your first cruise ;) I see you booked Oasis, you will love her! We are so hooked on Oasis class that we can't even think about other classes of ships. We just booked today for September 10, 2017 back in the Aquatheater Suite! (I need to change my signature since we changed ships and rooms) Port days are also good for shorter lines. I havent done the zip line yet but I plan on doing it this time! Have a great time and let us know what you thought!

Mary

Hi Britney! I hope you remember us from your first cruise ;) I see you booked Oasis, you will love her! We are so hooked on Oasis class that we can't even think about other classes of ships. We just booked today for September 10, 2017 back in the Aquatheater Suite! (I need to change my signature since we changed ships and rooms) Port days are also good for shorter lines. I havent done the zip line yet but I plan on doing it this time! Have a great time and let us know what you thought!

Mary

Of course, I remember your family! Hope everyone is doing well. Can you believe my youngest in now graduating high school? I hardly can! Decided that it was FINALLY time to try this class of ship. It is the first cruise with BOTH kids out of the teen clubs, hoping they stay plenty busy & enjoying themselves. If my kids are happy, I am happy too! Hope time passes quickly enough for you, I am sure you are very eager to get back on board!

Largely the same. Oasis does have 2 flowriders so that makes things go a little quicker sometimes. I was able to go a couple times an hour even on a sea day.

I am not sure, does it make a difference?

I keep a running list on Cruise Critic of the Activity Managers because people do like to know who will be onboard with them. I am not saying it will determine what ship or when they cruise, simply because of the Activity Manager, because it shouldn't....but people are curious.

If someone can let me know the current Activity Manager on Oasis, that would be helpful....thanks in advance.

Mary

We'll be on this sailing too; hope to see you at the Meet & Mingle!