Spa prices effective January 2017

Leigh1971

Unfortunately the salon prices (page 3 & 4) are pretty much on par with the prices in the suburbs of NY. Cheaper than the city.

Some of the names though, I have no idea what they are. What is a Hollywood wax? How is a spa pedicure different from a sports pedicure?

i would assume that the hefty amount of onboard credit that they're giving away on almost every booking lately is contributing to the current pricing schedule for these services. just a guess...

but thank you for posting, it's good to be prepared for what i'm in for when i book my services :)

Unfortunately the salon prices (page 3 & 4) are pretty much on par with the prices in the suburbs of NY. Cheaper than the city.

Some of the names though, I have no idea what they are. What is a Hollywood wax? How is a spa pedicure different from a sports pedicure?

In my experience, a spa pedicure includes a lower leg massage and a paraffin wax treatment.

Prices are higher than my suburban spa..which just increased its 50 min facial to $95.... Onboard you can get port pricing, coupons, combos and other specials.., etc. But.still pricey.

Make sure you read the exclusions and have them write down and initial the agreed upon price..On Infinity they tried to reneg but having it in writing made it a non issue.

As time goes on, they have become more like Steiner....DISAPPOINTING.