Really Cool Pics From Carnival Glory Dry Dock

Jamericannn

The interior picture is most definitely the Redfrog Pub, on the Carnival Valor Club 02 was replaced with RFP, the small white tables located to the left of the picture are consistent with those in club 02, Club 02 will be relocated to deck 4 mid (conference room) and its old location (deck 5 mid) is going to be the RFP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

The interior picture is most definitely the Redfrog Pub, on the Carnival Valor Club 02 was replaced with RFP, the small white tables located to the left of the picture are consistent with those in club 02, Club 02 will be relocated to deck 4 mid (conference room) and its old location (deck 5 mid) is going to be the RFP.

It very well could be. Club O2 had 4 windows. The only other room I think it could possibly be is the old cigar lounge. But making Club O2 the RFP makes more sense.

a7481d147f39e67c5fe42e1a0cc5f8a7.jpg

Thanks for all the photos!

I'm booked 4-29-17. I've never been on a ship just after dry dock before. I hope they are all done with the upkeep by time I board. I'm looking to seeing things "bright and shiny"!

RFP is not listed as coming soon on Carnival's website. I don't see why they would keep that a secret.

So they don't have morons demanding a full refund + OBC + a free future cruise, because their cruise was "ruined" because one of the advertised amenities wasn't complete, and couldn't be used.

That looks like the same room as the first photo in the pictures at the top just a little more complete. But what room is it or was it and what room is it looking like it's turning out to be? I've never seen a Club 02 room or red frog pub.

These pictures are coming from someone or some where, ask them what's going on In these pictures, if their on that ship during dry dock then they should know something

That looks like the same room as the first photo in the pictures at the top just a little more complete. But what room is it or was it and what room is it looking like it's turning out to be? I've never seen a Club 02 room or red frog pub.

These pictures are coming from someone or some where, ask them what's going on In these pictures, if their on that ship during dry dock then they should know something

The pic I posted was Club O2.

I want you to be right. Please explain how you're so sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The carnival valor had drydock in June 16, she is a sister ship of the glory and they replaced club 02 (which moved to the conference room) with the red frog pub. In this picture the room has 4 windows (as seen in club 02) and also small white drink tables (as seen in club 02) it is the most logical thing I can think off considering they are sister ships.