NCL Upgrade - Processing Question.

jcann4444

I just went to the upgrade link for a cruise this Sunday. I was going to change my bid amount but it won't allow anything and says PROCESSING when I go to the link. Has anyone else ever seen this message.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it says processing, I'd assume that your offer was accepted (but don't quote me, as I haven't heard of anybody else commenting on a "processing" notice).

Congratulations in advance! Please let us know the final outcome.

EDIT: Also, check your credit card balance. I've heard that they charge before they update anything.

Such suspense! Oh I hope it's good news for you, please keep us updated. Looks like I'm on the cruise following yours. We just booked in January so the time has been flying by with so much to do!

Any changes or cancellations you want to make to your bid(s) has to be done before 48 hours of your cruise. Since you are within the 48 hour time frame and are therefore not allowed to make changes, that is probably why it has switched from pending to processing and won't allow changes at this time.

Any changes or cancellations you want to make to your bid(s) has to be done before 48 hours of your cruise. Since you are within the 48 hour time frame and are therefore not allowed to make changes, that is probably why it has switched from pending to processing and won't allow changes at this time.

OP asked the question on Thursday which is greater than 48 hours if cruise is on Sunday

i just went to the upgrade link for a cruise this sunday. I was going to change my bid amount but it won't allow anything and says processing when i go to the link. Has anyone else ever seen this message.

well??

Oh man! So sorry to hear that! What a tease is right. I'm not sure about this new process, as it keeps you on pins and needles until the last possible minute. I miss getting the random calls/emails from the Upsell fairy and negotiating with a real person.

Enjoy your cruise either way!

Well got the email today. Sorry but your upgrade bid was not accepted. I guess processing language was one big tease by NCL for me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...