No Power in the Shower!

On the N.A. our steward left a blank white card in the slot for about the first 3 days only.

Yes. It probably just works a relay so that the switch doesn't carry the full current.

No. Only the N.A. and K-dam use the system, and in both of them the wall outlets stay on. HVAC too. I've heard people say that cuts off when the card is pulled, but it's not true.

True. On NA wall outlets and AC stayed on with card removed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

On the N.A. our steward left a blank white card in the slot for about the first 3 days only.

In our case it was usually an old phone card, but it was periodically throughout the whole 2 weeks. His reaction of embarrassment each time we returned it tells me it wasn't intentional. A lot of times he rushed when in our cabin and left things undone.

In our case it was usually an old phone card, but it was periodically throughout the whole 2 weeks. His reaction of embarrassment each time we returned it tells me it wasn't intentional. A lot of times he rushed when in our cabin and left things undone.
Odd that he wouldn't miss it when he wanted the lights on in the next room he serviced! :)