Cruising on HOS with a 2 year old, HELP!!!!

We will be talking our niece and her 2 year old daughter on a week long cruise on the HOS in May. Just wondering if anyone has information on the "toddlers" program (not sure of the correct term for RCCL) on the HOS. Any advice would be appreciated.:confused:

There are actually several posts in the last week or two about the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery (I think Freedom, Anthem, Brilliance have been the ships in question but the kids program is pretty similar across the fleet). If you search for the program name I think they will show up.

I have not read a bad review. There is a charge to have the 2 year old go to the nursery - you can sign up for your first 16 hours (days $6+ or evenings $8+) on boarding day and then add more as you go.

There is a infant/toddler area of the splash pad for those not potty trained so you won't need the blow up pool on this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you only have a shower in the cabin, a blow up tub is useful for kids not used to showers!

I can't imagine a 2 year old toddler bathing in a blow up tub...infants yes, but not 2 year olds. But when traveling with our 2 year old we did bring some large plastic cups and a handful of shower/bath toys to make things more familiar in the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't speak to the toddlers program, but I can say that the water park for little kids looked super neat, so make sure to pack a couple of swimsuits for her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Unless the child is fully potty trained, she can only use the small area set aside for the diapered set, not the whole water park area (this sometimes upsets the little ones, so be prepared).