YTD question

pearose

I have read that you can request a specific table and/or waiter each night for YTD. My question is, to they have for anyone recently on the Freedom with YTD, is YTD dedicated to only one restuarant, and if so which one, Posh or Chic. If they have it at both and you are assigned to one or the other, like the early and late dining times, do they have designated areas of each one that are specifically for YTD. The reason for asking is I hope we are assigned to the Posh dining room as it is at the back of the ship, and would like to request a table at the back by the window if possible. Thanks for your help. Never had YTD before so not sure how it works exactly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Here's the way it works, or it has for us for 4 cruises.

YTD.... is only one dining room and everyone is YTD.

Get there early, and you can request a seat by a window. If you have a server team you prefer, you can also request them again.

Our last cruise, on the Liberty, we had a serving team that we loved and they loved us. As soon as we came in, they would start waving at us and ask us to come to their section. The hostess would do it, with a window seat every time. It was wonderful.

We have done YTD all but one of our cruises, sometimes we ask for a table for just us, sometimes we ask for a group table. It is up to you. Like I said, get there earlier, or you willl be limited as the dining room fills up.

Can't help you on the YTD dining location on the Freedom, but can help you on the other YTD questions. Yes you are allowed to request a specific table location, a specific table number, or even a specific waitstaff's section if you've found a particularly good one. Just keep in mind requests like the ones mentioned might make you get a buzzer and have to wait for a little bit, you can't reserve a table at a certain time, but you can make a request when checking in. All the tables are first come first served so if someone else is already sitting at the exact table you want, you would have to wait until they were done.

Thanks! That answered, does anyone know on the Freedom, which dining room is YTD? Posh or Chic?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi there

While I cannot speak specifically to your question, I can say that every time we have had YTD on a ship with more than one dining room, the YTD was held in the more forward room.

Sorry. Maybe it won't be in this case.

have a great cruise