Are the big ships THAT much bigger?

have been on enchantment and independence......are we going to notice a big difference in size? It seems like these ships (especially Indy) have a lot of the same things....and I didn't notice a big difference between enchantment and Indy. ....

have been on enchantment and independence......are we going to notice a big difference in size? It seems like these ships (especially Indy) have a lot of the same things....and I didn't notice a big difference between enchantment and Indy. ....

If you're talking about comparing them to the Oasis class, yes, they are that much bigger. But a good bigger. You will notice.

Enchantment is a bad example because it is stretched, so it's pool deck is very large. Probably compares favorably to Indy at least outside. Inside, it's much different without a Royal Promenade.

Comparing Oasis vs. Voyager (which is much like Freedom) class, my main points would be...

Boardwalk neighborhood is really neat, especially if you've got a little kid who likes riding the carousel & playing in some kid oriented structures they've got. The AquaTheater behind it has impressive diving-oriented shows.

Central Park is surprisingly serene and pleasant to walk through or stroll around.

Promenade didn't seem a whole lot different. I'm not sure what all 'kid's water park' features the Voyager class have now; I know Adventure added a water slide setup, as did Liberty; Harmony has, Oasis & Allure don't.

I was on Liberty pre-slide. Just Voyager-class with a modest size boost, or so it seemed to me (I don't get on flow riders, though). Oasis class, on the other hand, vs. Voyager or Freedom class, is indeed a noticeably different experience.

The main trade off with Oasis class is the limited range of ports; how many times do you want to hit Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel?

Richard.

P.S.: Just noticed St. Kitts is also listed as a port Allure hits. Never been there.