Allure of the seas private balcony on deck 11

Hi! I a french canadian and I want to know, is that true that theres public balcony aft deck 11? because went I look at deck plan, I see a cabin??

Sorry for my poor English and hope you understand my question!!

Hi! I a french canadian and I want to know, is that true that theres private balcony aft deck 11? because went I look at deck plan, I see a cabin??

There use to be public balconies there, but they were converted to suites (private balcony back around 2015 or so.

Hi! I a french canadian and I want to know, is that true that theres private balcony aft deck 11? because went I look at deck plan, I see a cabin??

When Allure was first built, there were public balconies on the aft parts of decks 11, 12, and 14. However, those were turned into suites and are no longer public.

Thank you! So whitch deck do you recommend? we hesitate between deck 9-10-11, the last boardwalk cabin

Personally, I prefer lower decks on OA ships since Central Park, Boardwalk, and Promenade are decks 8, 6, and 5 (I think?). Wife and I were on deck 12 for our honeymoon, and we much preferred deck 9 the last time around.

Thank you! So whitch deck do you recommend? we hesitate between deck 9-10-11, the last boardwalk cabin

We like deck 8 the best, but would be happy with any deck 8 through 12.

Ok so I will book on deck 9 or 10.

I see that you already made 2 cruises on allure?

I a little bit concern about the age of the boat. We will be cruising on january 2018 so the boat will be 8 years old ?? Do you think we will notice something different between a newest ship?

I hope you understand :confused:

I a little bit concern about the age of the boat. We will be cruising on january 2018 so the boat will be 8 years old ?? Do you think we will notice something different between a newest ship?

8 years old is not old for a ship. We've been on Royal's ships that are over 25 years old and they are in very good shape.

We like deck 8 the best, but would be happy with any deck 8 through 12.

Any specific reason? I was originally booked in 8299 and 8301 but switched 11699 and 11701 a few days ago. I wanted to be able to see the water a bit and it looked like deck 8 would be blocked. I liked the idea of being on the same deck as Central Park but I wasn't sure of the view.

Any specific reason? I was originally booked in 8299 and 8301 but switched 11699 and 11701 a few days ago. I wanted to be able to see the water a bit and it looked like deck 8 would be blocked. I liked the idea of being on the same deck as Central Park but I wasn't sure of the view.

We also like deck 8 because of the proximity to Central Park. I can't think of any view obstruction to deck 8 OV balconies.

We also like deck 8 because of the proximity to Central Park. I can't think of any view obstruction to deck 8 OV balconies.

I saw a picture somewhere, of course I can't find it now that didn't have a great view. The cabins we had were pretty far from the back. Unfortunately that was the only option for connecting cabins. I'm sure we'll be happy no matter where we are.

Ha. I understand, but 8 years old isn't old. Carnival and RCCL sail ships as old as me (27 years). Additionally, there are very few differences between all the OA classes. Harmony came out in 2016, but it is 98% the exact same as Oasis which came out in 2009 and Allure which came out in 2010. There are some minor differences, but it's highly unlikely you would get on Oasis/Allure and think it is "old."

Thank you so much! I'M more confortable with my décision now!. Harmony is more expensive and we prefer the itinerary of allure. And what do you think about the food? I already cruise with Costa and Norwegian but never with RC.

Thank you so much! I'M more confortable with my décision now!. Harmony is more expensive and we prefer the itinerary of allure. And what do you think about the food? I already cruise with Costa and Norwegian but never with RC.

I can't speak to the comparisons to Costa and NCL since I haven't sailed with them, but I believe the quality of the food for cruising in the general (including RCCL) has gone down in recent years in an attempt to push pax to specialty dining.

We had last Boardwalk port side cabin in Dec. on Oasis and loved it. We were on deck 11 as we prefer the highest deck possible.