Cuba

Sailor_Sally

maybe they have to wait for approval for 2018 cruises to Cuba

just guessing

This or given the rhetoric of the person occupying the WH they may be anxious in selling them only to refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This or given the rhetoric of the person occupying the WH they may be anxious in selling them only to refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes that could be a problem for ships departing from US ports

There are other lines for NON US citizens to choose though

President Obama issued an executive order allowing Americans to go to Cuba. President Trump has said he will cancel every executive order issued by President Obama.

While I will prob agree with everything you're thinking.... please don't let these threads get "political". Just like on a ship - we don't talk religion or politics. Makes for much better friends,

Take Care

President Obama issued an executive order allowing Americans to go to Cuba. President Trump has said he will cancel every executive order issued by President Obama.

This is not a political post only a fact.

Azamara and Oceania are both sailing to Cuba now and are joining NCL and RCCL who have added Cuba to their itineraries. Many other cruise lines are adding stops in Havana and I hope Trump does not change the current polity and stop US tourists from visiting Cuba but you never know. I hope we get to Cuba in 10 days before any changes take place!

We will be sailing on Fathom Adonia on March 19 - it's a 7 day cruise from Miami that will visit three Cuban ports spending two days in Havana. The Adonia will stop visiting Cuba this June and return to the

P & O fleet.

While I will prob agree with everything you're thinking.... please don't let these threads get "political". Just like on a ship - we don't talk religion or politics. Makes for much better friends,

Take Care

Poster was just replying with a fact. If Trump cancels this executive order (as he said he would cancel all of Obama's orders) for ability to visit Cuba, those with cruises booked will have to find another vacation. Not political at all.

Poster was just replying with a fact. If Trump cancels this executive order (as he said he would cancel all of Obama's orders) for ability to visit Cuba, those with cruises booked will have to find another vacation. Not political at all.

We leave for Cuba next weekend and am hopeful nothing changes before we go or we will be hanging around SW Florida until we head back North to Buffalo April 19. We are snowbirds and I have no interest in a Caribbean cruise - the purpose of this vacation was to get to Cuba. My fingers are crossed!

Marion