Allstate rewards 10% on Carnival Gift Cards

nychad10

Right now they have $50 and $100 e-cards and the $500 gift cards (plus postage because they are mailed to you).

I was able to order 5 of the $100 and received an email with the 5 e-gift cards in about 10 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Woo hoo! I keep missing the AARP ones and I finally figured out how to do this one without an Allstate policy. I downloaded the APP then logged into the website and purchased a $500 one. Now I just have to figure out how to get more points to purchase more. This may be what allows me to give in and purchase Cheers since I'll be saving $57.50 on our package for it.

You don't have to be an Allstate customer. Anyone can download the drive safe app. And buy cards.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Forums mobile app

I downloaded the Drivewise App a few days ago and have 15000 pts. Just ordered 2 $500 GC (to be mailed). I read about the discounted cards on CC. Have ordered before through AARP, but even though I check in AM & PM, I always miss them.

We did B2B cruises on Conquest this past January. Between the 2 cruises, we had $500 leftover OBC so I cashed it out after playing on a slot machine, and it will now pay for one of our GCs. The $50 leftover from the $500 paid for taxi to airport with a little leftover.