2019 itineraries

Sandi07054

Royal Caribbean won't be releasing Alaska 2019 until around this time next year based on their usual release schedule. Alaska 2018 is due to be released next week.

As for other cruise lines, I am not 100% sure but Celebrity will probably release theirs towards the end of this year (November/December) based on their recent release schedule. I don't follow other cruise line deployments I am afraid.

To the original poster, it is never too early to do your research for Alaska. With multiple cruise lines and various itineraries to choose from the more knowledgeable one is, the better their trip will be. I have taken multiple cruises to Alaska on various lines and I still research every line when the itineraries come out. Will 2019 be your first cruise to Alaska? If so, you might want to go on line and take a look at some of the 2017 Alaska cruises to get an idea of what the various lines offer.