Is Infinity going into drydock this year?

dg33

We booked the South American Buenos Aires to Santiago cruise for March 2018 and I just finished reading several reviews. Infinity is getting blasted although everyone seemed to like the itinerary. Thinking maybe we should reschedule for the following year when the Eclipse (I think) sails there. Thoughts???

We booked the South American Buenos Aires to Santiago cruise for March 2018 and I just finished reading several reviews. Infinity is getting blasted although everyone seemed to like the itinerary. Thinking maybe we should reschedule for the following year when the Eclipse (I think) sails there. Thoughts???

We'll be on the Infinity September 2017. Looking forward to being on the ship and the itinerary.

Just returned from 28 nights on the Infinity. We thought the public spaces overall were in great shape. There were some nicks & dings on the cabinets in the stateroom. But everything worked and was very clean.

Some balcony railing needed attention but we have seen that on every ship we have been on. During our trip they were painting balconies, revarnishing balcony rails and replacing the canopies covering the balconies on the aft.

Just returned from 28 nights on the Infinity. We thought the public spaces overall were in great shape. There were some nicks & dings on the cabinets in the stateroom. But everything worked and was very clean.

Some balcony railing needed attention but we have seen that on every ship we have been on. During our trip they were painting balconies, revarnishing balcony rails and replacing the canopies covering the balconies on the aft.

Welcome home! Will you be posting a review? We have two sailings booked this year on the Infinity. The first one being in May. I would love to hear about service, entertainment, etc. Thank you.

Welcome home! Will you be posting a review? We have two sailings booked this year on the Infinity. The first one being in May. I would love to hear about service, entertainment, etc. Thank you.

No, I don't read cruise reviews and don't write reviews. I can say that the service was excellent at the bars, restaurants, MDR and Luminae.

We don't care for production shows so we no longer go to them, Some of the other shows in the theater were excellent including the acrobat/aerialists other not so much. The entertains around the ship were very good.

Entertainment is like food, what we like others may not and what others think is excellent we may hate.

No, I don't read cruise reviews and don't write reviews. I can say that the service was excellent at the bars, restaurants, MDR and Luminae.

We don't care for production shows so we no longer go to them, Some of the other shows in the theater were excellent including the acrobat/aerialists other not so much. The entertains around the ship were very good.

Entertainment is like food, what we like others may not and what others think is excellent we may hate.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am very encouraged!