Haven't cruised in a while. What's changed?

Just looking for general input from regular cruisers. Wife and I used to cruise often but have taken 3 years off to retire and move to Arizona, in the winters. We're taking our entire family ( 3 kids, spouses, and 2 grandbabies) on Grandeur to celebrate our retirement. I used to feel like an expert but not so much now. My question is : what, if anything, do you think has changed the most in the last 3 years. I appreciate your help as I know I'll get good feedback here :D

Edited by struther1
Remove word

Just looking for general input from regular cruisers. Wife and I used to cruise often but have taken 3 years off to retire and move to Arizona, in the winters. We're taking our entire family ( 3 kids, spouses, and 2 grandbabies) on Grandeur to celebrate our retirement. I used to feel like an expert but not so much now. My question is : what, if anything, do you think has changed the most in the last 3 years. I appreciate your help as I know I'll get good feedback here :D

Smoking ban on balconies, no corkage fees on wine, prepaid gratuities not required for My Time Dining.

If it's just been three years, you might not notice much. No chocolate on your pillow, MDR food not quite as good. Go back 10 or 20 years and you would notice more difference than just three years.