Mr. Sanchos

sad549s

Does anyone know the current us to peso exchange rate at Mr Sanchos?Thanks

While I cannot think of why you would want to do an exchange, the rate is about 2 to 1 (peso/dollar). They will take dead presidents tho..... google is your friend....

While I cannot think of why you would want to do an exchange, the rate is about 2 to 1 (peso/dollar). They will take dead presidents tho..... google is your friend....

I believe a US dollar currently gets you around 19 to 20 pesos.

Yes they prefer US dollar over Peso. US dollar is more valuable and more stable then the Peso in Mexico. Most gift shops and businesses in and around the cruise ports in Mexico will gladly take US dollar.

Yes they do Jeff, LOL, I should have started and stopped with my last line. Going on the Vista next month, when are you sailing again?

We are on the Magic for a B2B in October. Eastern & Western.

Yes they prefer US dollar over Peso. US dollar is more valuable and more stable then the Peso in Mexico. Most gift shops and businesses in and around the cruise ports in Mexico will gladly take US dollar.

Most places we saw had things priced in dollars. If they accept credit cards though it will be in pesos so don't be shocked at the amount.

I've seen Mr Sanchos mentioned in several posts - what is this place and what is great there?

I've done cruises to Ensenada, Caribbean, and Mediterranean, but next summer is my first time to Cozumel, I think this is where someone mentioned it was?

I've seen Mr Sanchos mentioned in several posts - what is this place and what is great there?

I've done cruises to Ensenada, Caribbean, and Mediterranean, but next summer is my first time to Cozumel, I think this is where someone mentioned it was?

There are many, many threads on this board about Mr. Sanchos - scroll down the page or use the search function Or try Google and find this link: http://www.mrsanchos.com/

Mr. Sancho's is awesome.

All inclusive is just over $50.

They only take reservations, so it's not overcrowded.

Excellent coconut shrimp !

We got o Sancho's EVERY time we go to Cozumel ... Absolutely love it - all food and drinks included - 2 adult tickets are only $55 each so $110 - If you book online you can pay $200 which includes the 2 adult tickets, a reserved bed cabana thingy and 2 massages on the beach